someone help this poor old man, we just destroyed his entire career¹³

OR, a much needed bonding time in the form of forest fires

Sniper lies defeated upon a pile of hay, arms sprawled, red staining the front of his jumper.

Heaving heavily, he grabs for the sunny sky above him, the rays of the sun spilling over his fingertips and landing on his eyes.

"Remember me...for I can't go on any much longer..."

And as he takes his final breath, closing his eyes and lips curling into a smile, he whispers to the world his dying words-

Zoro kicks him on the side.

You sputter, dropping your hoe on the plowed land.

"Get up. The old man needs the cart back." Zoro points behind him, acting as if he hadn't just assaulted someone.

"I was having a moment!" Sniper wheezes, holding his sides.

"To hell with your moment," Zoro glowers. Sniper groans in reply.

"Davy Jones, Zoro, can't you just let a man dream?" You snickered as the hoe, after ten minutes of being plowed into the ground under the angry sun, lodged onto the ground one final time.

You'll be sure to thank Nami for more or less making you use her sunblock lotion, even if she had to corner you on the Merry. Scary Nami was normal and could be encountered in the wild, but it doesn't make it less terrifying.

You shudder, praying for the poor souls who will stand in her way. They would either have to be brave, or ridiculously stupid to do something like that.

After the whole shebang with Nami's island-Comi? Conimo? Something like that-and securing her as the navigator aboard the ship, it was a blur of stupidly spending money and several nights of stealing food.

Which, as expected, did not end well.

Because if you were dirt poor before, you were even more dirt poor now.

This isn't just you talking anymore. This was a collective effort on stupidity and impulse shopping sprees for Luffy's insatiable appetite.

And Nami, being the angel sent from the heavens-or the devil that crawled out from the pits of hell, it depends on how you look at it-made the executive decision on helping out at a local farm for a few quick bucks.

"I have a condition called 'I-can-no-longer-push-carts'..." Sniper weakly says from the ground, still not getting up from his previous attack, hands clawing the ground in a pathetic attempt of getting away.

"You're fine," Zoro says, driving the hoe against the ground a little too hard, causing the ground to crack, "oh."

"Hah, you dumbass." You grinned, but it immediately fell as your foot caught onto something and sent you face-first into the ground.