𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫

——

​​​​! ! !NEW READERS, please read log #1 of going merry's logbook, as the information currently posted here is for the readers who are caught up with the story.

——

LOG FILE #2

(As of Of Greetings and Farewells)

Name: (Y/n)

Alias: The Child of The Seas (former)

  First Mate of the Future Pirate King (current)

Epithets: Kind Merchant, Nameless Merchant, Pirate Merchant

Age: Speculated to be around the age of 25 or older

Occupation/s: Merchant, Broker (former)

        Pirate (current)

Affiliations: Straw Hat Pirates

Weapons: Arnis

Fighting Style: Stick, Knife, and Sword fighting, Unarmed combat, Arnis

Background: Appeared 15 years ago at Mitsuuo Island, New World. Multiple sightings followed the years after. Name identified on Shui Island, East Blue. Affiliation with Straw Hat Luffy revealed on Conomi Islands, East Blue. Origins: Unknown. Destination: Grand Line.

——

Status: Alive. Last seen on Conomi Islands.

Haki: Unknown

Danger Classification: ROOKIE PIRATE — Experienced Sailor

Transgressions: Suspect of multiple heinous acts against the World Government, yet to be confirmed.

Bounty: 60,000,000 Beli

——

Statistics

Power: 4/5 B+

Speed: 4/5 B

Technique: 3/5 C+

Intelligence: ?/5

Skillfulness: 2/5 D

——

Overall Conduct:

Look, boss, that's their name! ― Islander, Grand Line

I owe you an apology, old man. I've been too late once again. ― Emperor of The Sea, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"

Numerous reports of infiltration, suspected destruction of Naval Vessels and Marine Bases coming in one after another...It's too much of a coincidence! ― Fleet Admiral, Sengoku "Buddha"

What a funny thing fate is... ― Revolutionary Leader, Dragon "World's Most Wanted Man"

May we meet again, lamented swordsman. ― Warlord of The Sea, Mihawk "Hawk-eye"

I'll be waiting in the New World! Come...at all costs..! ― Emperor of The Sea, Shanks "Red-Haired"

——

➝❐ (𝐘/𝐍) ☠ —— 𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖥𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖥 𝖠 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲  ... "Perhaps it was fate that brought me to you...or maybe it was my boat."

People come and go, as do trivial things such as names and dreams.

But for a particular seafarer in the Grand Line, it is simply not the case.

Across the seas of different faces and different names, she is simply yet another face in the crowd, with none to hold dear and no kin to find. She is just a nameless merchant whose specialty lies in something much deeper than what people see.

Donning the eyes of pure honesty, yet so shrouded deeply in mystery, she sails a thousand seas searching for the dreams of those she outlived.

And when that dream is found...

What will be left of her?

Perhaps, this is a thought for another day.