Annnnd... hey guys. >:(

[Frowns] [taps foot]

I'm waiting.

Seriously, would it kill you to just comment?

...

Apparently so.

[Sighs]

This is dedicated to my silent readers. (A.K.A. ALL OF YOU!!!) You might not have voted, or commented, but seeing all the viewers really makes me happy. (Although reading nice comments totally makes my day)

;)

***
SONJA POV

"It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday everybody..." I sing in an attempt to cheer the girls up. No one pays any attention to me. I guess, what with their problems, it's expected, but I thought they'd at least be happier.

Vani has detention for a week because she 'physically assaulted' a student she nicknamed Miss Fake Sunshine, even though she claims she only spilled watwr on her. I have a feeling there's more to the story, though. She's still adjusting to the fact that she's not fully human.

Emmerane has been acting weird all week, refusing to make eye contact with Levi or any of the other werewolves who walk by. Her self-confidence has really dropped too.

Amaya is normal as always, but I see that whenever she has to go to class her face drains of blood.

Zurie is, well, Zirie. Bit I can tell some subtle differences, like, when she's usually cool and aloof, she more angry now. Her face is more hard and her eyes flash darkly whenever she sees other demons. Her style has changed too. She wears clothes that cover her neck to toe even though it's not that cold here.

Lilith is the most normal, I guess. But sometimes it's like others don't even see her at all and at times even I have difficulty seeing her. But maybe it's a ghost thing.

They think I'm lucky, that I have it easy, but I don't. I probably have it worse of all.

I'm just better at pretending.

***

Silence.

"You guys not hungry?"

In unison, they shake their heads.

"Sure?"

Nothing.

"It's paaaaancaaakes," I sing, trying to coax them. "C'mon. Delicious, yummy pancakes. No one can resist pancakes. It's like the force that's with you, always." I joke.

Seriously?

I see the boys at a nearby table, watching us, with Leo rolling his eyes.

Then I decide to do something stupid.

"My Little Pony, My Little Pony, ah-ah-ah-ah, My Little Pony! I used to wonder what friendship could be! My Little Pony!" I sing the whole song at the top of my lungs, dancing around.

When I finish, the whole cafeteria stares in silence. Then, suddenly...

Zurie laughs!

Zurie actually laughs!

Before long, all my friends are laughing as everyone stares incredulously at us.

"Sonja! What are you doing?" A teacher asks.

"Oh, Miss, this is just a human ritual." I say innocently. Vani snorts.

"A human ritual?" The teacher repeats doubtfully.