A/N: I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME BECAUSE OF EXAMS AND MOSTLY LAZINESS AND I'M SO SORRY I FEEL LIKE TRASH AHHHHHH

...

(Aaaannndddd I'm getting the feeling that no one really cares so yea whatever I'm still sorry anyways)

Also, the song above because I'm listening to that and I'm random so yea.

ON WITH THE STORY

***

LEVI POV

"Alright, boys, this has gone on long enough." I say.

The boys are currently seated in Axel's room, plotting, planning our next move.

"That's right," Leo agreed. "We as men cannot allow mere girls to continue thinking that pranking us will not come with consequences."

"Indeed." I say solemnly, nodding my head.

"Indeed." Everyone echoed, nodding their heads too.

Maxon's eye twitched.

"What the ***k, dudes, when the hell did we become this formal?!?"

Axel banged his fist on the wall. "It's the girls. They've changed us, made us into these twits who can't fight back."

Leo jumped up. "You're right! Sonja attacked me with a fork!"

"Emmerane pushed my head into a toilet bowl!" I growl.

"Vani won't stopped jumping me in her bat form!" Axel chimed in.

"These girls will prank us no more! It's time we fight back!" Leo yelled. "Are you with us?!?"

"YEAH!!!" The boys collectively yelled.

And then we sat back down to continue our plotting.

***

Okay, short filler chapie, I know, and I'm sorry, but I had no inspiration :(

But. I will (hopefully) be updating more often now.

(Just gonna delude myself into thinking you guys actually want updates)

Please, please, please, read my other book. It's a collaboration with girlwithnosanity and she's one of my best (only) friends and I know I probably don't deserve it cause liķe, I'm a trash person and don't deserve life but yeah.

SHE deserves it. Read and comment and I'll give you a shoutout, 'kay?

Also, life is I know life is horrible and with my luck no one probably cares but it's my birthday tomorrow so vote and comment? As a birthday gift?

Anyways....

What's a line/quote/whatever you can relate most to? Or touches your heart?

My answer:
Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to.
They're better of without you.

—Therapy
song by All Time Low

Anyways... hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Happy birthday to myself. And also  happy late/early birthday to anyone whose birthday is coming/have already passed :)

Lastly, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! ♡♡♡♡ Love proudly!

(It's a little late, but hey, better late than never) XD

—Me