ꕥ♐︎ 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒

have smiles blossoms

♐︎⁎ FULL NAME : Bang Lily♐︎⁎ STAGE NAME : Lily ♐︎⁎ NICKNAMES : Lil, bub, baby ♐︎⁎ NAME MEANING : from the name of the flower, symbol of purity

♐︎ FULL NAME : Bang Lily
♐︎ STAGE NAME : Lily
♐︎ NICKNAMES : Lil, bub, baby
♐︎ NAME MEANING : from the name of the flower, symbol of purity.

♐︎⁎ HEIGHT : 1m61
♐︎ WEIGHT : 44kgs
♐︎ BLOOD TYPE : O
♐︎ POSITION : Maknae, visual, rapper, sub vocalist, lead dancer, she wasn't in a unit at first before she was included in the performance unit

♐︎ BIRTHDATE : 22nd May 2000
♐︎ BIRTHPLACE : London, England
♐︎ ZODIAC SIGN : Gemini
♐︎ NATIONALITY : British and Korean

♐︎ FACECLAIMS : Karina from Aespa

⎯♛⎯

♐︎ BACKSTORY : Lily was born in London, England the 22nd may 2000, she had a complicated childhood as she has been abandoned by her biological parents. She went from fosters family starting from the age of two years old until seven. Some of her birth informations were found by the foster care center as they did research, she was transferred from the London one to the Seoul one very quickly because of her ethnicity. She got adopted by the Bang family when she turned seven. Lily found the real meaning of family at that age, she found interest in music because of her different siblings. Started dances lessons at nine years old and her brothers taught her rap, piano and guitar.

♐︎ PRE-DEBUT INFORMATIONS: Lily was really shy during classes and at school. She always worked hard, when she entered pledis she wasn't supposed to debut anytime soon. But her talent couldn't be kept silent.

♐︎ FAMILY INFORMATIONS: Lily never found her biological parents and she doesn't want any contact anymore. She have a beautiful family, loves her 13 older brothers and is happy.

♐︎ PERSONAL INFORMATIONS: Lily is very fragile mentally, she's someone who doesn't talk about the problems she can faces. She have some fears too.

♐︎ KNOWN FOR : being the maknae, her badass rap, her smile and kindness.

♐︎ TRAINING PERIOD : two years, she entered pledis when she was thirteen and debuted at fifteen. 2013-2015