ꕥ⇗ 𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗄𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

Lily was with her big brother, reunited all together at the family house, she looked at him sleeping in his bed as Yongnam was covering him with another blanket

The young girl didn't dare to leave her big brother's side since he got out of the hospital, the boys were understanding, knowing it was hard for her.

"Come on bub, you have to eat something, since we left hospital you didn't have anything." Yongnam called her softly.

"Okay.." she sighs as her big sister arrives in his room.

Natasha pecks quickly her sister's cheek before she sat at her place.
It was going to be a tough time for them, they needed to be strong and be ready to face anything.

Days started to pass by, some were hard and some were good, filled with joy and happiness. Lily was always careful with her big brother.
She loved when she could be by his side watching a movie, hearing him giggle or when he was playing piano, adding his voice to the melody. Every time he would play, she would be standing listening to him.

Hard days were more complicated to deal with, sometimes Yongguk wanted to be alone, in the darkness of his room where he found comfort. He would also have those moments when he needs to express his feelings or emotions, where things could end up broken on the floor. Those days were the hardest for everyone, especially for Lily who felt helpless seeing her big brother in such a state where most of the time he would end up crying in his father's arms.

Lily was watching tv when her brother came in, everyone was at work and they left the young girl alone with Yongguk. Everything was supposed to be fine, the afternoon would be peaceful and calm. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be the case since Yongguk wasn't in the right mood, he felt too many things.

The youngest eyed him slowly as he made his way to kitchen, she watched him as he poured himself a glass of water before the glass fell on the floor.

Lily immediately stood up to check on her big brother.

"Be careful oppa."

"Yeah yeah..." he nonchalantly whispered.

"Do you need any help ? Can I do something for you?" She asked softly.

"I need you to shut up Lily."

The small girl was taken aback, never her big brother dared to act like this. She knew it was because of his mental health, yet she couldn't help to feel the pain in her chest.
Yongguk noticed the pain in her eyes, he sighed, realizing his words.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay." She says.

"No Lily it's not. I'm really sorry, I just.."

"Oppa, it's okay." She assures him with a smile.

"Can you stop ?" Yongguk snapped. "I get it you're the perfect child, the incredible kind Lily who always have everyone on her side."

"Guk.. what are you saying ? You're even more incredible than me." She sighs "I just want you to get better, I want you to fight to get better too but I know it's too hard so I'm not pushing you."

"That's the problem Lily! You think I need you to help me ? You're so fucking annoying! I don't need you! I just want you to stop playing the kind girl when you're just fucking privileged." He tells without thinking since he was in his bad day.

The duo didn't notice the door opening to let the bang family come back home.

"Oppa.. I'm not privileged."

"Oh yes you fucking are. You stole everything that was meant for me! Everyone will always praises you here but me ? I'm not good enough and I will never be. You wanna know something Lily ? If you were abandoned at your birth it was because no one would want someone as annoying as you."

She bits her lip as she tries to keep calm, she knew he wasn't in his right kind of state, it was his anxiety kicking in with the different problems. Lily slowly nodded, letting their father embrace his son to calm him down.

The young girl turned around, her eyes locking with her mother and older siblings, they could see her pain in her eyes. She rushed passed through them, decided to go where she would feel better.

The rain was pouring on ber, making her tears invisible to me people's eyes, she was trying her best not to breakdown in the middle of the road. She was making her way towards the dorm, knowing none of the boys would be present since they would practice.

She arrived in front of the dorm completely soaked, climbing the stairs slowly before looking at the door. Lily let out a sigh, opening slowly the door before leaning on it.

Suddenly, she closed her eyes, letting the tears crash on her cheeks as she slides against the door. The brunette puts her head in her hands before she hears some noise.

"Lily?"

She looked up to see Chan, his eyes full of worry before he rushed by her side, embracing her tightly as she let out all the tears she was holding back. He called all the boys, all of them surprised to see their girl in that state.

"Let's get you changed, you're completely soaked." Minghao says holding her hand.

She went to shower, the warm water relaxing her a little before she was dressed in sweatpants and a big oversized hoodie from Seungcheol.

Joshua was cuddling her softly as she went to him, he was slowly caressing her hair.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks gently.

"It was a bad day." She tells him.

The older boy sighed, he knew what she meant without what happened, he only tightened his arms more around her as she found comfort in his embrace.
She let the remaining tears falling on her cheeks as he pecks her head.

"He'll be better Lily." Joshua murmurs her.

The younger nods slowly, closing her eyes before Jeonghan came in, he softly smiled as he watched her, taking a blanket to cover them.

"Her mother called Seungcheol, worried because Lily run off. He told her she was here with us." He tells his 95 liner mate.

"Did she said anything about what happened ?"

"Apparently Yongguk was in a bad day mood and said things.." the male sighed "let's just be here every time she needs us. It's hard for Yongguk too."

The other nods, all the boys knew it would be hard for the family, they just wanted her to feel always good.

⌜❁⌝

New update ~ I hope you guys will enjoy it. I have to tell you, those days are hard.. but I'm fighting hard! You can be proud of me.
I'm working on an another book, I'm pretty sure you will love it because it's my second male OC. I've been working on it since I ended my NCT book.

I really love you guys a lot!
Take care of you, always because you're beyond loved and appreciated. ✨🤍