ꕥ♐︎ 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾?

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

A warm smile was present on her lips as she was following the boys to the practice room, she was happy to finally dance again after her accident

A warm smile was present on her lips as she was following the boys to the practice room, she was happy to finally dance again after her accident. It has been hard for her, she even felt like a burden to the boys. Jeonghan was always by her side, helping her whenever she needed too. Mingyu was always waiting for her to sleep peacefully before leaving her room.

Lily had nightmares after the accident, it started in the hospital and unfortunately it wasn't stopping. The boys had to pay attention to her more carefully and some were beyond worried.
Then, the nightmares started to stop, allowing her to sleep better and having full sleeping schedules instead of some hours.

Three weeks after her accident, she was already starting to dance on her own, knowing the boys wouldn't have let her. Of course they quickly found out, telling her she needed rest but the younger girl wasn't taking no as an answer.

Now, she was able to dance with them. She was walking next to Hansol who held her hand as she had the biggest smile on her face.
Coming in the room, she was greeted by the different managers and the choreographer.

"I'm glad to see you again, you scared everyone." He tells her, smiling.

"I'm happy to finally being able to dance and being active. It was so hard to be at home." She says to him.

After some warm up, they slowly learned the moves, steps by steps. Lily was a quick learner so of course she was learning the choreography fast. Soonyoung was smiling as he watched her, he was always proud of her whenever it came to dance.

The other boys saw how she was already nailing the choreography and smiled, they were used to it but it always made them proud.

"You should do it in an other way." She tells to Jun who struggle to get a move.

"Like this ?" He asks as he does the move again.

"Yep! It's good oppa~ you're amazing." Lily flashes him a smile as he pecks her temple quickly.

They keep going on for some minutes, trying to dance it faster to match the music before being able to take a break.

Everyone goes to grab a drink or a small snack. Lily checks her phone to see many messages from her older brothers. She was used to have messages but those one, they weren't positive.

The young girl excused herself to go in the corridors and try to call Yongguk who spammed her the most. As she waited for an answer, she was slowly pacing back and forth.

"Come on guk.." she whispers worried.

He wasn't answering, so she tried her second older brother. Yongnam spammed her too with messages as he seemed worried.

"Oppa ?"

"Lily? Oh my god finally. Do you have any news from guk ? He has been calling me and spamming me but I couldn't answer since I'm at work."

"I just tried to call him and he didn't answer.. I'm worried now.."

"I think his anxiety kicked in.. my boss will never let me go do you think you'll be able to go check on him?" He asks her softly.

"Don't worry oppa I'm going to check on him. I'll call you if needed."

She enters the practice room to asks one of the manager if she could leave earlier.

"Are you okay ? It's hurting? Don't worry you can go." He smiles at her.

"Thank you." She tells him as she rushes to take her stuff before running down the building.

The choreographer informs the boys Lily left which only makes them panicked, nonetheless they had to keep practicing.

The young girl kept running until she reached the appartement of her older brother.

"YONGGUK!" She knocks on the door.

As she doesn't hear anything inside she can't help but being more worried.

"Guk open the door.." she tells, hoping for it to open.

After trying to get the door opened she look around to find a little flower pot where a key is hidden. She quickly act to open the door.

Putting her bag on the side, she slowly enters, her eyes widening completely as she discovers a full mess. Papers were scattered on the floor, most of his belongings were broken on the floor.

"Yongguk ?" She calls him softly.

Suddenly, she heard some sniffles and sobs, guided by the sounds she followed the small noise to discover her big brother under a table. He was hugging his knees as he was crying, his hands crushing his arms.

"Guk.." she calls in a whisper.

Lily hear him whimpering as she tries to hold his hand.

"Do-do-don't.." he whimpers.

The younger girl only tries her best to calm him down. She felt so bad, knowing her big brother has a panic disorder and depression, he was getting better and he was finally healed from the depression but now she was terrified.

The older boy calmed down in her arms, she called an ambulance to make sure he would be fine.

She was waiting for some news, her knee bouncing up and down as she was biting her nails. She had texted the boys to not worry them as they must have been scared.

Yongnam and Natasha also reached the hospital with their parents, waiting next to their younger sister. Everyone was terrified, they knew how Yongguk fought to get better and he was finally better months ago. They weren't ready to live those moments again.

"Mom.. do you think he'll be okay?" Lily asks softly.

"He will because we are going to stay by his side."

One hour later the doctor came to tell them his diagnosis, Yongguk relapsed. He was falling back in depression because of his anxiety and panic disorder. Lily was in Yongnam's arms as she let the tears rolling on her cheeks. Two years after his first diagnosis, they had to go through it again and it was hard to accept it.

It would be another living hell moment for the Bang family but they were ready to face it as they would be together.

⌜❁⌝

New update ~ I hope you love it! I really wanted to show this dark time .. it was so hard for Yongguk and I feel like no one really understood him or at least tried to. Soooo there you go I guess ?

Also I love you lots, Christmas is comiiiiiiiiiing.