ꕥ⇗ 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

Lily was smiling as she was walking towards the building to meet the members who left earlier

Lily was smiling as she was walking towards the building to meet the members who left earlier. She was in a good mood, happy to gather with her members to discuss about the future possibilities.
She arrived in the practice room where they were all sitting on the floor, laughing about some stuffs.

The young girl gave them a smile as she went to sat down next to Seungcheol.

"So what are we talking about ?" She asks gently.

"Ideas for our future comeback, it could be cool to practice early so we can progress every time." Soonyoung tells her with a smile.

"I agree it would be a good thing. We could have many ideas so let's go." She chimes happily making them chuckle.

Some notebooks were on the floor, all of them were working hard to find ideas, Lily looked at Seungkwan who winked at her. She was having a lot of ideas but wasn't completely comfortable to share them, scared it wouldn't be good enough for the group.

She shyly glanced at the boys who were drawn into their notebooks, having a lot of ideas when she saw some pages were full. A little pout formed on her lips as she kept thinking about ideas and be confident to show them.

Suddenly the door opened, one of the manager came in, interrupting them.

"Don't need to move, stay sit it's okay." He smiles.

"Hyung~ what are you doing here ?" Seungcheol asks.

"I actually have a little surprise for someone. Some of you were able to see their families some days ago after the debut but it wasn't the case for everyone."

The boys nods, they were very lucky their families came to support them, Lily on the opposite wasn't that lucky because her family was busy and couldn't come.