ꕥ♐︎ 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

"Lily come on and warm up your vocals

"Lily come on and warm up your vocals." The teacher said calling the younger girl.

"I'm not a good singer.."

"You have a powerful voice, you just need to train it. I know you're a rapper but vocals are important too."

Lily warmed up her voice, ready to sing the full song they had to prepare for the class. She sang the beautiful ballad, her voice being soft but powerful during high notes, her emotions being in a complete harmony with the ballad. 
As she was singing, the teacher smiled warmly, she was doing the task perfectly which mattered the most.

It was soon the end of the class and she would have to go practice with the boys soon, of course they still had some lessons to attend. They wanted to be perfect for their debut.

The lesson ended some minutes after, the teacher told what she was thinking about each person, saying Lily did a great job and she was proud of their vocals.

The young girl went outside the room, walking slowly to the practice room to join the boys until someone blocked her way. It was Bomin, the guy started some months ago bullying her.

"Well well well, if this isn't the girl who paid her way to be here.." Bomin said with a smirk.

Lily ignored him, wanting to join the members she tried to pass but her kept blocking her.

"What do you want ?"

"I just don't understand. They chose a female with absolutely no talents, a little whore who just needs attention and did I forgot something..? Aaaah wait a failure."

The young girl didn't answer him, she was used by his snarky remarks all the time. He started some months ago when she got a better grade than him in rap, he started harassing her and encouraged the bullying against her. Every time, the words he would use would be worse and she would starts to believe them in some way.

"You're not even answering.. tssk what a bitch." He said.

"Maybe you should learn to respect a girl." A voice boomed.

As Bomin turned around, Lily's eyes widened as she discovered Hansol standing with his jaw clenched, arms crossed. But he wasn't alone, actually, all the boys were standing there, same expressions on their faces.

"Apologize to her." Jeonghan tells, his voice calm.

"No, I'm not apologizing to a bitch."

It was the last straw for Hansol who directly charged at him. Lily tried to grab him but was being held back by Dokyeom who wanted to protect her.

"Apologize to her right now you asshole." Hansol said.

No one ever saw the boy that mad, his face was completely clenched.

"Nope."

And with that, a right punch was landing in the trainee's nose, breaking it. He waited some seconds, ready to punch him again but thought about their girl.
Hansol turned around to face the small girl in the arms of his friend, he smiled at her before Seungcheol told everyone to go back home, as he would go to the CEO, practice wouldn't be done that day and it was certain.

Mingyu held Lily's hand as they went to the dorm, she was now living with them and had her own room. It has been a month since she was training with them and her chances to debut with them were of 100%.

Arriving at home, Lily was about to go into her room before Hansol took her hand and guided her in the kitchen.

"Sit down bub." He told her soflty.

She looked at him, her boba eyes sparkling as she was waiting for him to talk.

"You know... what he said isn't true right ?"

"He's not that wrong Oppa.. I'm not that talented.." she murmurs.

"No baby, he's wrong. If you weren't talented you wouldn't have been chosen to be part of seventeen, you wouldn't train with us. They would have rejected you when you auditioned. You're absolutely amazing, you dance so well and your rap ? I love it so much. Even if we only saw small phases. I'm pretty sure you have such soft vocals but powerful too." He tells her, cupping her cheeks to make eye contact.

"Do you really think that?" She asks with a small whisper.

"Yes I do, we all do." Hansol finishes before hugging her soflty.

She hugged his waist as he slowly pecker her forehead, it reminded when he would hug his sister but it felt different with Lily.

"Can we watch a movie?"She asks with a cute smile.

"Alright. Go get the boys! And then choose the movie love." He tells her as he goes to the living room.

Five minutes after, a giggling Lily arrives in the arms of Wonwoo who smiles. She sat down next to Jihoon and Soonyoung, cuddling them softly as she was watching the movie she chose playing on the TV.
The boys smiled hearing her singing the song of Frozen.

Soon she fell asleep, making them coo at her before they whispered what happened and were worried if she lived like this before. But they promised to take care of her and watch after her.

⌜❁⌝

New update for Lily~
I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter, it was a point I wanted to show since I talked about Hansol punching a trainee.
Hope you guys like the chapter.

I love you, you're always appreciated and loved.