ꕥ♐︎ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

It started when she was going out at the end of afternoon until midnight, she was always taking her sports bag, going out and was very careful about it

It started when she was going out at the end of afternoon until midnight, she was always taking her sports bag, going out and was very careful about it. At first, the boys didn't notice, then the boys started to grow suspicious about her. She was always going out after telling them she would be out.
They noticed since the early days of their debut days, every time she would go out and come home late.

And there she was, packing her stuff to go out again, without making them concerned. She took her bag and left the dorm after she asked her manager to drive her at the usual spot.

"I'm seriously getting worried about her. What is she doing ?" Seungkwan asks.

"I don't know kwannie. I think we all are worried about her." Joshua tells.

"What if she's overworking herself ? What if she saw hate comments again..?" Chan asks with a pout.

"Why don't we asks her manager where he drives her every time ?" Wonwoo questions, raising an eyebrow.

"You do realize she could be mad at us ? Like she would feel we aren't trusting her enough ?" Minghao says.

"It's true. She would be a little mad.." Junhui adds looking at the boys.

Everyone was worried because they didn't know what she was up too, they were supposed to start soon the rehearsals for the tour and they didn't wanted her to overwork herself when she needs energy for the upcoming events.

"You know what ? Screw it. Let her be mad but I'm seriously so worried." Soonyoung exclaims as he goes to call her manager.

It took some convincing, a promise of meal being paid by the performance unit Leader and they were on the car, being driven where their girl was supposed to be.

The car stopped in front of a big building, they all look up to notice something was written yet they couldn't check it properly.

"Ok guys, Lily always have been discret about her private life, right ?" Her manager questions gently.

"Yes, until the visit of her family we never knew she was Yongguk's little sister. And then two months after she told us about her adoption." Seungcheol says.

"This place is like the biggest secret she kept from you but for a good reason. Before her trainee days she was always here, that's where pledis found her. Don't be too surprised." The manager tells as they are walking inside the building.

"It's a dance studio." Hansol murmurs.

"Yeah.." Mingyu trails off.

There was many rooms, all being full of people dancing. They could see it from the windows they had on some doors.

"She used to dance here ?" Seokmin asks.

"Maybe she still does." Jihoon tells, a frown on his face.

Jihoon didn't like to show how much he cared for the others but as he was walking with them, he could feel the tension rising in his veins because maybe Lily was dancing here and he was sure there was a reason.

They stopped at the door, being able to look by the small window. They noticed a large group of dancers, they could hear how they were hyping each other.

"Oh Dong-geun hyung." A boy called. "Are you here to get Lily home ?"

"No.. we just wanted to look at her."

"Come inside but be discreet." He tells as he opens the door.

They all follow the boy who makes them go next to the others persons present. They all sat against the wall as they had a clear view of everything. Suddenly, they saw Lily standing up with another boy.

The music started, Lily was dancing with her partner to the song and all the boys couldn't help but open their mouths wide. They never have seen her dancing that way, she was always restraining her movements with them, too shy to show how she could dance.

"She dances so well." Chan whispers to Seungkwan who nods happily.

Her movements were powerful, full of ease for her and she was dancing with the best expression on her face. The others were looking at the pair, impressed by their level until the end of their routine.

"Woaaaa Lily~" the boy who danced with her called.

"Yes oppa?"

"You were amazing." He hugged her proudly.

The others dancers came to greet her and hugged her warmly. The boys smiled at they were looking at that. An older boy came with a big bouquet of tulips, he gave it too her as the crew knew it was the last some she would come.

"Woaaa I'm so thankful I spend so much time here since I came here. You basically watched me grow up until I trained and debuted. I always took some time to be here with you." She says with teary eyes.

"Don't cry Lily-ah!!"

"This is for you Lily~" the director of the dance studio came with two papers.

Her eyes widened as she looked at it, it was two diplomas, one in contemporary and the other one in hip-hop. She was smiling widely before she was hugged. 
And then, she noticed the boys who were clapping along the others, she bowed to everyone before walking to them. She was greeted by warm smiles.

"So.. that was another one of your secrets huh?" Jeonghan starts slowly.

"Yeah it was." She tells shyly.

"I think I'm even more proud of you baby." Seungcheol says.

The group hugged her before posing for a photo with the dancers. They were proud and impressed of their girl. They slowly made their way back home, happy.

⌜❁⌝

New update~ I hope you guys are okay and fine ! I missed you a lot, work and anxiety is so hard but writing is my medicine.
Please always take care of you, I love you lots.
You're beyond amazing. 💖