ꕥ♐︎ 𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

It was barely recognizable, she was standing there outside the building

It was barely recognizable, she was standing there outside the building. She tried to scan it with her eyes, trying to see what was hidden behind those big walls. But nothing could be seen.
A small sigh escape her lips, she looked at her big brother who only smiled warmly at her.

"Remember what I said?" He asks her softly.

"Be myself, not overworking and show them who I am." She answers.

"It's an important meeting for you, you're getting closer to debut bub, I'm proud of you." Yongguk tells her softly before kissing her temple as she hugs him.

"You're the one who helped me being here."

"You made it yourself, with your talents, your passion." He says to her.

Yongguk watches proudly as she goes inside, she waved at him before walking towards the reception. Lily introduces herself before she's being guided to the CEO's office, she was waiting patiently, sitting on a chair, picking at her nails. She wasn't alone, there was thirteen boys waiting too, she knew they were very close to debut since it was the final line up. The boys were called first before the secretary stopped.

"Bang Lily?" Her name was suddenly called.

She raises her head, looking at the woman as she felt the boys looking at her.

"Yes ?"

"Come inside with them."

She frowns before standing up and following them. The brunette looks at them before they were told to sat down. Lily looked shyly at everyone before focusing on the table.

"I called all of you to discuss about a debut possibility, recently you boys made great things and I think you're getting better and closer to debut, especially after project 17." He stops before looking at Lily, "and you Lily, you have been showing non stop progress, every one keeps praising you. Of course I have to listen to them when they talks about you."

Some of the boys looks at her making her shy,

"I'm going to the topic of debut right now, I called all of you because I'm thinking about putting Lily with you guys."

"Sir, with all the respect I have.. we're going to have netizens against our debut, hate and even more. I don't think this is a good idea." One of them said.

"Trust me Joshua, I thought about this but then how could we make a remarkable debut ? We need to change the codes, the industry. Let's impact the industry more."

"I think she's going to cause just problems, I'm sorry but I don't want her to debut with us." Seungkwan tells.

She could hear some murmurs from the boys which only caused anxiety to rise up.

"Sir I think they are right, a girl debuting with thirteen boys wouldn't be a good thing. I'm really thankful about that opportunity but.. maybe this isn't the right thing to do." Lily says before standing up.

"Wait, maybe we could at least give it a try." Seungcheol tells earning everyone's eyes on him. "Let's try for maybe a month or two and if it's doesn't work then you'll decide something but if it works, she'll be part of Seventeen." He explains.

"That's a good idea, it would allow everyone to see if we could be a good group and then ready for a debut." Jeonghan adds with a smile.

"Let's do that then." The chairman says as the managers nods.

Everyone goes out of the room, Lily walking behind everyone as she couldn't believe some of them wanted to give her a chance. A small smile etched on her lips, she was happy to be able to have a chance.

"Let's meet tomorrow morning for practice, 9 am don't be late." Seungcheol says to her as everyone leaves.

She nods, her shyness taking over her before she went to one of the practice room.

Lily stretched slowly before putting the music on, she moved slowly to the rhythm before doing moves, creating one choreography. She loved to dance since she was a kid, she remembers when she started to dance, her parents coming to see her with proud smiles on their faces before she became interested in rap because of Yongguk.

Maybe she was born to be someone known.

The next morning she was already stretching in the practice room as she was waiting for them to come, she was impatient. She was scared and intimidated by the different boys and thought about hiding her way of dancing. Some of them were surprised to see her ready when they arrived.

They started the practice, Lily's movements following very well the boys, she heard about their names as it was being hard to bond with them.
She offered water to Chan who thanked her with a warm smile.

She thought it would be a good practice day but Joshua kept telling her she wasn't doing good enough, he was very harsh with her until the end of the practice.
Some of the boys were glancing at her with apologetic eyes but they couldn't do anything else.
When they left the room, the only one who came to tell her she did great was Mingyu, a tall boy with a warm smile.

Lily was standing, her gaze fixing her reflection in the mirror as she kept thinking about the words Joshua called her. Then, she remembered the promise she made to her big brother, to never give up.

She was going to show everyone that she deserves every chances she has to debut.

⌜❁⌝

First big chapter for Lily's story. I hope you guys will enjoy it and you liked it. I really have a lot in store for her, she's one of the character I worked on for a long time.

Stay safe and stay happy!

You are beyond love, appreciated and amazing. 💙