ꕥ⇗ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

before the pandemic and the lockdown

"Who's baby are you?" Jeonghan asks softly.

"Jeonghan's baby." Lily answers with a smiles.

The young girl smiles softly at the camera as Jeonghan wraps his arms around her. He quickly pecks her temple, before they all live for the recording session.

During the day, Jeonghan has been pretty clingy towards the young girl and kept asking her who's baby she was. Lily was laughing and smiling at first but then she couldn't enjoy how he was acting, especially when he babied her even more.

She started to feel frustrated, gently asking him to stop since she was growing uncomfortable, unfortunately the oldest was in his best mood and decided to keep babying her.

"Oppa I told you to stop babying me." She tells him.

"Oh my baby, do you wan-"

What came after, no one was expecting it. Lily suddenly stood up.

"I told you to stop babying me why are you like this ? I'm not a fucking kid anymore!" She lashes out on him.

"Lily" Seungcheol starts.

"No, I told him multiple times to stop yet he doesn't, I'm not a baby anymore I don't need to be babied! I'm not the one who should be scolded when I gently asked multiple times." She tells as every boys were looking at her shocked.

She didn't realize she was hurting Jeonghan who was silently crying, she was just completely pissed off because the day wasn't good for her and the older behaving like this added fuel to the fire she felt.

Lily took her jacket before going out of the restaurant as she was going to the company building. She was extremely exhausted and angry after some issues she had with one of the staff from the set they went earlier.