ꕥ⇗ 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌

⌜❁⌝

⌜❁⌝

"What did you do this time ? You haven't seen that she's fragile yet or are you dumb ?" Jeonghan sighed as he asked Chan

"Hyung I swear I haven't done anything !"

"Then why Lily is still in her room ? Usually she would be here with us after the breakfast, she would bother us to watch cartoons or play games." He tells the younger one.

"I don't know hyung, she seemed fine when we came home yesterday."

Jeonghan sighed as he tried to go and check on the girl, he opened the door slowly and noticed her sleeping. He smiled before going back to the kitchen where the boy was.
Their debut happened some days ago, it was overwhelming for everyone and certainly more for Lily. Yet, they couldn't understand how she could be sleeping when she's usually hyper active in the morning.

"She's asleep." He says.

"Who's asleep ?" Hansol asks coming in the kitchen.

"Lily." Chan answers with a frown.

"That's kinda weird, she usually would be up to be with us or would have went with Soonyoung dancing." The New York native tells.

"Maybe she's tired ? You know hyung, she's a girl, yes she have a lot of stamina but after days and days she could be simply exhausted." Chan adds to the two older boys.

Some of the boys were out for they day off, others were practicing or at the studio. Only Hansol, Chan, Jeonghan and Lily were home for now. So of course for the boys it was weird to find their cute maknae asleep as she would usually be very active even on days off.

Two hours later, some of the boys were coming home, deciding to rest for the time left for them. Seungkwan was surprised to see only the three boys playing some video games.

"Where's Lily?" He questions them.

"Last time I checked she was asleep." Hansol tells him.

The boy only frowns, he have been paying attention to the girl a lot since the debut, he knew she was very nervous about debuting and the negative comment that could be made. He saw how she kept looking at her phone, sighing before faking a smile. Seungkwan didn't had to think more, it was completely connected to those elements.

"I'm gonna check on her." He smiles at the boys.

Seungkwan made his way towards her room, he opened slowly the door and peeked inside to see her sitting on the bed looking at her phone.

"Can I come in ?" He asks softly.

"Of course." She fakes a smile.

He enters slowly, closing the door before going next to her. He takes her hand, making eye contact with her.

"Lily? What's wrong ?" He questions her.

She bites her lips, trying to keep everything bottled up as she doesn't want to share her burden.

"Lily, you can talk to me. I'm not going to judge or telling you things. I just don't want you to suffer, I paid attention those days and you seemed affected by something. It bothers me seeing my little sister in that way." He explains to her.

The young girl nods slowly, a small sigh escaping her lips.

"I have been looking at comments.. some are really positive but I can't help it, I just notices the negatives ones."

"What are they saying..?"

"Many things, there's insults, people shading me and my looks, some telling I'll be the reason Seventeen will not work." She tells him "I know I shouldn't care but I can't help it oppa, what if it was real ? What if I'm not talented enough ? If my looks aren't good enough ? If I'm the reason the group will not succeed?" She cries as she questions him.

Seungkwan immediately embraces her in his arms, rocking her side to side as he tries to soothe her.

"You know Lily, those comments are just pure jealousy. Why are they commentating ? Because they feel insecure, they need to tells harsh things to someone for them to feel better. I don't think they are in the right place to say anything bad but we can't control that." He tries to explain "Lily-ah, you're so talented, you dances so well, you have an amazing rap and you are so beautiful. Honestly everyone knows how beautiful you are."

He pecks her temple softly.

"You're good enough." He tells her.

Lily only hugs him tighter as she felt unable to say what she was feeling at the moment, Hansol was the first one telling her many positives things and now Seungkwan was here for her too. She felt overwhelmed with this affection and care.

"Now, why don't we go and eat something? The others have been worried about you and I'm pretty sure that the ones who were out are now here and worried too."

"Okay.. I.."

"Don't be scared, I'm here and we all love you." He tells her.

Lily first changed as the boy waited for her not looking at her change, then they joined the boys and she felt surprised to see everyone reunited.

They all glanced at her as she gave them a small smile, then Jun stood up coming to hug her tightly.

"You know we love you right ? You can talk to us about anything bub." He tells her.

She nods slowly in his arms as she was hugging him back. Slowly, the boys decided to join the hug and make her feel loved, she was their girl and obviously they were going to be together for a long time but they couldn't help adore everything about her.

"Okay now let's eat something young lady, your body needs food." Jeonghan says making everyone laugh.

They were all around the table, eating the food made by Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Lily was smiling as they told funny things about the promotion or themselves. She felt better after the boys reassured her about multiples things and in their eyes, she felt loved.

⌜❁⌝

New update!
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are doing well. I am in a good mood this days but exhausted from work. Hope you are safe wherever you are. I love you. Like so much❤️