Abby's first word

Abby is 10 months old, she can crawl, babbles a lot says a few words that i think are words but you honestly dont know what she is saying but then she looks at you with her big blue eyes like you should understand what she is saying which is what I do....all the time.

mom had me quit my job a few weeks ago. so I could focus on school and Abby cause my grades were going down badly after I started school again after my 'baby leave'

I'm in my room doing homework right now "god this is hard" i mubbled to myself. I'm going math, I mean π+8÷15×2+55 when are we ever gonna use this crap in life! Teach us something in life that we will use! Ugh!

On a none homework note I had to get some safety gates for the top of the stairs and bathrooms we didn't block the bedrooms because with Abby crawling we where more afraid she would fall down the stairs and get into stuff she doesn't need to be into.

We didn't mind her crawling around the bedrooms as long as we are in them if we aren't we close the doors.

I'm still doing this stupid math homework and I hear my door open and see my sweet baby crawling in.

I moved my school stuff, picked Abby up and sat her on the desk in front of me. She is my little stress releaver, when I'm stressed Abby's smile takes it all away.

"Hi baby" Abby giggled "abdhadjla" I have no clue what she said.

"Is that right?" I said with a serious look she giggled. Now is a great time to teach my baby how to talk...this is how bad I dont wanna do my math.

"Okay baby, got to teach you how to talk!" She gave me the 'I don't wanna do that' look "baby say Daddy" "abadsbk" "no baby Daddy" "hegrahl" crap this will take a while.

(15 minutes later)

She still isn't getting it but I'm not one to give up, even if it takes all day, math can wait. "Okay one more baby, say daddy" Abby got the most serious look on her face and said it.

"Dada!"

Oh my god! My baby said Dada! I could cry. "That's right baby!" "Dada Dada!" I kissed her forehead and cheeks.

I had to call the guys. I tried calling Louis and Cane but they wouldn't answer so I left voicemails to call me back, i would call molly but i dont talk to her as much as I used too. I'll just call Tony hopefully he will answer.

**ring ring**

Tony: Hello?

Dustin: hey Tony

Tony: hey dust. What's up?

Dustin: nothing much but I wanted you to hear something.

Tony: okay? What is it?

*I put my phone on speaker so he could hear better*

Dustin: ready Tony?

Tony: sure?

Dustin: okay Abby, say it for uncle Tony

Abby: Dada! *starts babbling*

That's when it got quiet.

Dustin: Tony? You there?

Tony: yeah I'm here. *I could hear him sniffing*

Dustin: are you crying?

Tony: No *still sniffing*

Dustin: yeah sure... I got to go let mom hear this.

Tony: okay, great job Abby! bye dust, bye Abby!

**hangs up**

I picked up Abby and went down stairs so mom could hear Abby say Dada. I finally found her in the backyard.

"Mom? Where are you?" "Right here sweetie, what's wrong?" "Nothing mom I wanted you to hear something"

Mom looked at me like I was crazy. "Okay Abby, say it for Nana" Abby look at me & smiled till she finally said it "Dada!" Then babbles more.

Mom started crying and hugged me. "That's great honey! Good job Abby I'm proud of you"

Abby said Dada!!!! Ahahahaha!! I got excited! Lol

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash