HappyBirthday!

A/n: I'm so sorry its taken so long for me to update! I've been a busy girl! Haha!

-Ash!

(Still abby pov)

We started the party and guess what?! Grace, Bobby, Emily, Larry and Toby came to my party!

Plus daddy even got me a princess castle in the backyard that I can jump in (its a bounce house) and Macy is running around an starring at it like its gonna do something to her.

We bounced in the caste for a really long time! It was time to eat my cake and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

There was also pizza, bread sticks, chips and candy! After we ate we went back to playing with Macy an jumping in the castle some more.

"Abby! Come open presents now!" Daddy called. We ran to the living room and I tore open all my stuff I got.

Uncle Tony I got a princesses dress-up set and princess movies.

Paige she got me clothes and a Cinderella doll and princess jammies.

Uncle cane he got me a snow white doll and a Cinderella dress with shoes!

Trish got me snow white and Cinderella movie plus a snow white outfit!

Uncle Louis and Brookie got me a princess doll house and a few dolls!

Nana got me a small princess trike that had a part daddy can hold on to and matching helment.

Daddy got me a princesses tv for my room and posters, stickers and Barbie's and another outfit.

Grace got me a baby doll and a hello kitty shirt.

Bobby got me 2 Barbie hot wheels cars.

Emily got me a princess shirt and a pair of shorts.

Larry and Toby got me the same things which is a hello kitty doll but different outfits.

I got awesome stuff! I thanked everyone for the stuff. My friends and I all played with my new toys and bounced some more then it got late an everybody's started leaving to go home.

I had a great birthday!!

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash