Thank you!

Thank you all for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it!

I got the idea from another book series I have been reading called 'Louis Tomlinson Saved Me' by those5boysfrom1d.

The perfect relationship between a father and a daughter but with fame playing a part in those books and mine with no fame involved.

I wanted to write not the same thing but something about what I have always wanted my father to be with me, that I never had.

Just like Dustin I'm an only child and being alone with no siblings is hard you have no one but friends, you might even have family.

I myself have very little family besides my mom and I only have my best friend. So I wanted to give Dustin alot of friends and make sure He nor Abby would be alone for long without friends or a sibling in Abbys case but both always will have people that love them around.

Much like my last book I put alot of my life into it and things I wish my life had in it or even what I wish it was.

I hope that you can relate to Abby or Dustin not in a bad way but in a way where you can feel where they are coming from.

I may write another book that will be......a sequel to this book!!🎉🎉🎉 so I will let you know when that's happening!! I'm so excited!!😃😃

As I say......

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!!❤