School Shopping!

A/n: I hope you all had a great 4th of July!! :)

(1 year later)

I'm signing Abby up for Kindergarden today then we are going school shopping.

Abby is really excited about kindergarten, one reason because Grace will be there, second she said it will make her a big girl, third she can finally get stuff she wants for school.

We are at the school right now standing in line for the sign-ups. The line is really long. Everyone is holding the all the papers they "needed".

they need: the parents ID, a bill with address, check stob so they know what to charge for breakfest & lunch, and information on your child as far as medical stuff you want them to know.

So crazy..

How did my mom do this?

Meanwhile all kids are in an indoor playground so Abby is making more friends then just Grace. She seems like she likes it, I hope she gets along with everyone and doesnt have to deal with any bullies.

The school is kindergarten to 5th grade.

It was finally my turn in line, I gave them all the information and gave me some papers to fill out. great more paperwork...note my excitement! (-_-)

After everyone turned there child's papers in, we went to meet the teachers. Abby's teacher is Ms. Sally she looks like she is 32 has short red hair and green eyes.

"Hi I'm Ms. Sally, I will be teaching and watching after your amazing children. I can't wait to get to know them" she seems really nice.

I think Abby will love her, she gave us a list of school supplies to get. She also gave us her class rules along with everything she will be teaching, a calendar of schools events and days off.

We left the room and went to pick up our children, I saw Abby coloring with this little boy. "Hi baby" she turned around, smiled and ran to me. "Hi daddy!, this is Toby! He is my new friend" She smiled jumping in my arms.

"That's great baby!" The little boy was cute he kind of looks my old friend Greg I played football with. I saw Toby smile and ran to the door

"hi son, have fun?" Toby nodded and I saw who he was talking to. It was Greg "Dustin?" "Greg?" "Yeah its me, how are you?" "I'm great, I just signed my daughter up for kindergarden"

He looked at Abby and smiled. "She is beautiful. Looks a lot like you" I smiled "thanks your son looks like you" we keep talking until Greg had to leave for work.

(School shopping)

I'm taking Abby school shopping but I have to tell her the 'rules' "Now baby, we are gonna get everything off of this list"

I showed her the list and she nodded "and when we get to something on the list you pick the color or character you want"

She smiled widely and nodded. We went up and down the isles and Abby was picking out the color or character she wanted.

Now we are at backpacks, here is the real test. She is having the hardest time picking one.

She is standing in front of me trying to pick. Luckly we are the only ones in this isle.

She found a pink one and then a purple one and then found 5 different princess ones. That is where we are stuck, she loves of all them, she finally picked down to 2 of them.

The first one is pink with all the princess on it and includes a lunch box, the second one is purple with the same as the first.

Everything she has picked out is either pink, purple or princesses. So now she can't decided on which backpack to get.

(Few minutes later)

Abby looked up at me "Daddy?" "Yes baby?" I got down to her level. "I can't pick" her bottom lip started shacking "dont cry Abby"

I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder. This is where I give in "how about we get both, so you don't have to pick?" I spoil her but I hate seeing my baby cry.

"Really daddy?" I nodded "yay!!" She jumped up and down in happiness. We put them in the buggy and I put Abby back in the seat.
We went to food side of the store and got groceries and snacks for Abby.

We got everything we needed, checked out and headed for home. Abby decided that she would put the pink backpack with the purple lunch box and so on.

She is a little genius, she got that from me........yeah right. That's just another way she is like Molly. I see bits of molly in Abby but she is so much like me.

Like it? I hope so!!

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!