Show & Tell

Started school for you yet? :0

I Hope you have a great school year :)

-Ash!

(Abby pov)

Today is show and tell day before we get out for something called summer. For show & tell I brought a doll my Nana gave me.

She has blonde hair and blue eyes like me, she is my favorite doll in the whole world!(see above)

"Okay class who wants to go first?" Ms. Sally asked we all raised our hands "grace why dont you go first" grace nodded and walk to the front.

"This is a picture of my baby brother, and he looks like my daddy cause i look like my mommy plus she is cute, i wanted a baby sister but I got him an um um I dont know what else to say" she said giggling

Toby brought his toy NASCAR, Emily brought her princess Barbie doll, Bobby brought his remote control truck, and Larry brought his toy airplane. (All kids seen in picture)

Everyone else went and its finally my turn! I ran to the front with my dolly. "This is my baby doll, her name is Bella! And my Nana gave her to me cause I was a good girl and I like her cause she looks like me!" I giggled

"that's great Abby you can go sit down now" Ms. Sally said

I went back to my seat with dolly and we started singing our ABC's and learning how to count.

I can count to ten without messing up!

Wanna hear?

Okay!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10!

I did it!! I like being able to count and I know most of my ABCs now I would say them but that's a lot of letters.

I can kind of write my name now, daddy is proud of me he said so! I already took my nap and now its lunch time then we get to have playtime outside.

Lunch is hotdogs, tater tots an apple slices and milk! Yummy! Lunch is over and now its play time.

We are playing hide and go seek and I'm the seeker I already counted to ten so now I'm looking for my friends.

(5 minutes later)

So I found Emily, Bobby and Larry, Now I need to find Grace and Toby. I looked everywhere and I see someone hiding behind the slide.

I ran over and it was Toby "I found you Toby!" He laughed "Yepp you found me, who else you need to find?" "Grace" he nodded and helped me look.

We finally found Grace before ms. Sally yelled it was time to go home, Now I get to see daddy!

How cute was that? :D

What you think?

Good? Bad?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!