Sleepover!

Hi my lovely readers!! I'm back!! It's been like forever!!:0 My internets sucking bad D= so it's been hard to update! Sorry it's taken so long :(
Enough about me and my issues..school going good? I hope so :) enjoy!

-Ash!

Its the start of summer break for Abby, she has been wanting a sleepover with Grace since Emily moved away a few months ago.

So I'm letting her have one, I talked to Graces mom and she agreed so after school today I'm picking both girls up.

I'm standing with the parents waiting for the kids to come out. I saw Abby's teacher with Abby holding on hand and Grace the other.

"Daddy!" Abby let go of her teachers hand and ran into arms. "Hi baby" I kissed her cheek and her teacher walked over with Grace. "Hi Dustin, are you talking Grace with you?" I nodded "yeah I am"

Grace took my hand and we walked to the car. I put Abby and Grace in there car seats and I turned on 'Radio Disney' and they started singing along with the songs.

I'm taking the girls to McDonalds to get them some food. I took them in so they could play in the play room.

"Okay girls what do you want to eat?" Abby looked at the kids menu board "chicken nuggets please daddy!" "Okay baby, what about you grace?"

She looked "cheeseburger please!" "Okay girls go play while I order" they nodded and ran off to the playroom.

I ordered our food and took it to the playroom. There wasn't may kids here I hope no kids try to hurt either of them.

After a while the girls came sat down and ate then went back to playing. Soon after Abby comes running with tears down her face, with grace behind her.

"What's wrong baby?" I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "That big kid pushed me" she pointed to the girl that was coming down the slide she looked about 8 maybe 9. Grace nodded that it was the girl.

I watched her go to her mother then I went over to talk to her.
I tapped the woman shoulder "can I help you?" She asked nicely "um. I'm not trying to start trouble but your daughter pushed my daughter"

The woman looked angry at her daughter "Liz? Is that true? Did you push this little girl?" Liz looked up "no I didn't. She's lying!"

The lady looked at Abby "sweetie did Liz (pointing to her) push you down?" Abby nodded "okay, Liz dont lie to me! Did you push her?" she asked even more angry sounding.

Liz nodded "I'm so sorry Sir for her pushing her" I nodded "its fine" with that I walked away listening to Liz get yelled at by her mother.

After all that crazyness We headed home, we arrived home and I got the girls out.

we no more then got inside the door till the girls took off towards Abby's room and Macy ran up to me jumping on me. I smiled and petted her head then she took off to Abby's room.

(Abby pov)

I'm having a sleepover with Grace! I'm so excited! Grace and I are playing with some of my baby dolls like we are Mommy's even thou I dont have one.

"Grace?" She tuned her head to look at me "yeah?" "What's it like to have a mommy?" She tilted her head "um..its fun! Cause mommys make you feel better when your sick"
"my daddy does that" she got this weird look on her face. "Well having a mommy is fun, you should get one!" I shrugged and we didn't talk about it anymore.

Daddy told me about a lady that came to his birthday party when i was little, he said she was my mommy but I didn't like her. She hurt my daddy's feelings, I won't forgive that.

Grace was busy playing with the baby doll and I went to ask daddy something.

I went to the living room and saw Daddy laying on the couch looking at his phone, I walked over to him and tapped his arm "Daddy?" He turned his head and smiled "hi baby, what you need?" "I wanted to ask you something"

He nodded and put me on his lap so my back is leaning on his legs as he set up. "What's your question baby?" I bit my bottom lip kinda nervous to ask. "I was wondering if um..." "wondering if what?"

Daddy rubbed my arm "I was wondering, why I dont have a Mommy?" Daddy signed "I thought we talked about that" "we did but I wanna know more"

"Baby its a long story your not gonna understand right now" I signed "daddy can I ask something else?" He nodded "sure baby what is it?" "Am I ever gonna get a mommy?"

"Maybe one day baby girl, you will have a mommy" I smiled and hugged him. "I love you daddy" he kissed my forehead "I love you too baby"

I got off daddy's lap and ran back to my room, before i new it. It was bed time. "Okay girls bed time" we nodded and daddy helped put our PJs on.

Grace and I got on my bed and Daddy read us a story. Grace fell asleep first and daddy kissed my head and I fell asleep not long after.

(Dustin pov)

After the girls fell asleep I went back to the living room and sat there. Abby wants a mommy? That's new, I never thought she would want a mommy. I decided to call my mom.

*calls*

M- Hello?

D- hey mom

M- Hi honey how are you? How's the sleep over going?

D- I'm fine and it's going good but Abby came to me and asked why she didn't have a mommy.

M- Abby asked why she didn't have a mommy?

D- yeah. I don't know what do.

M- well honey there isnt anything you can do. Grace is there right? Maybe she talked about it.

D- yeah she's here and I don't know maybe. I just....I really want to ask that girls Alison out but I don't want Abby thinks that's her new mommy.

M- honey don't you worry. Just explain to Abby that alison isn't her mommy that one day she might be who knows.

D- I don't know mom..I'll think of something. Thanks for listening.

M- your welcome honey. I'm going to bed sleep good. I love you Dustin.

D- I love you too mom. Good night

M- good night

*hangs up*

After I hung up I went to bed. I do like this girl Alison but I hope Abby doesn't think 'that's my new mommy'.

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!