Honeynoon

(Dustin pov)

After the reception, We changed our clothes at My moms house, she's also gonna keep the kids for us, so we don't have to find a babysitter. Ali and I are now driving to airport, we are going to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

We arrived at the airport got our bags out and went in. I grabbed Ali's hand as we walked in. We checked in now we sit and wait. "I can't believe were married" Ali said twisting my ring around. I kissed her temple "I know right its crazy" she nodded and layed her head on my shoulder.

"Is it crazy to say i already miss the kids?" I laughed "no its not, cause I do but dont worry we are gonna have a great time while they have Nana time" We waited for another hour and finally our flight was called to board.

We arrived in Honolulu, Hawaii five hours later due to a daily that took 2 hours, We went all though the airport which was hell if you ask me. They might as well do surgery on you with everything they put you though.

(one hour later)

(Alison's pov)

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. We were wore out when we got to our room. But when we opened the door it was beautiful, it had a living room a small kitchen and the bedroom which had a bathroom.

The bed (seen above) was big and looked comfy. "This is beautiful!" I said as i walked out of the bedroom part into the living room and saw Dustin smiling "I know, I didn't think it would be this nice"

"Of course you didn't" I leaned against the wall crossing my arms. Dustin walked over and put his forehead against mine. "Would I lie to you?" He said with a smirk on his face "yes you would" I kissed him.

(I am not writing smut! I can't write that)

It started slow but that night we made love and it was everything I could of imaged with Dustin....my husband!

Like it?

Love it?

Want more of it?

Hahahaha couldn't help it!😂

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!💗