Valentine's Day!

Abby got her first report card ever from kindergarden about a week ago She got A's & B's I was so proud of her.

After Molly left her letters keep coming, she sends them about every month. She wrote one how she meet this guy named Ronnie and she fell in love with him and bleh bleh bleh!

I did ask out a girl named Alison Gomez she's really beautiful, dark brown hair, brown eyes.(in picture above) We have been dating for about 3 months and she also has a 5 year old a son named Liam.

Abby loves her and Liam that's what mattered to me was my daughter likes the girl I'm with. I totally dont mind that she has a son it let's me see she is good with kids.

Alison and Liam are coming over in a few minutes to watch movies for valentines day with Abby and I. "Daddy? When is Ali and Liam gonna be here?" Abby yelled from the playroom. "In a few minutes baby" "okay!"

I went to the kitchen to get the snacks together and I saw Macy was fast asleep in the laundry room next to the dryer. Soon enough the doorbell rang.

I open the door with a giggling Abby behind my leg and see my smiling Ali with liam in her arms. "Hi babe, hi liam happy valentines day" "Hi Dustin! Hi Abby, happy valentines day to you too" Alison hugged me and I kissed her. "Eww!" We pulled apart and laughed at the kids remark.

"Sorry kids" abby hugged Ali's leg. "Ali can I have a hug now?"

Ali smiled "of course you can!" Ali picked Abby up and hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.

"You girls and liam go in the living room and I'll get the snacks" Ali nodded and took Abby and liam in the living room. I grabbed the snacks and drinks.

I went in the living room and sat next to Ali who had Abby in her lap and liam sat on mine. "Okay my lady's and liam what are we watching?" They smiled "Toy story!" Abby screamed Ali and I laughed liam just nodded and I put the first movie in.

Before we got done with the second movie Abby and liam feel asleep, Ali was still awake. "I'm gonna put her and him to bed" I whispered Ali nodded. I picked Abby and liam up carefully and took the to Abby's room and put them to bed.

I went back to the living room and sat with Ali and we watched the movie Valentine's Day (love that movie). When it was over Ali was asleep. I picked her up and took her to my room and layed her on my bed.

I changed into my Pajama pants and pain shirt and cuddled with Ali and slowly fell asleep.

What you think?

Good? Bad?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!