Halloween

A/N: wow it's been a while! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

*For everyone that lives in Paris my prayers go out to you!

(Dustins pov)

It's Halloween one of my favorite holidays and I'm going to take Abby trick-or-treating for the first time and she is super excited.

She decided to be a princess so my mom made her a Cinderella costume and we got Abby a candy bag with her name on it and I'm gonna be the Prince from Cinderella because Abby want me to and moms gonna dress as the fairy godmother.(all seen above)

I already took Abby downtown where we live cause they give candy to All The kids, Abby had a blast, she saw a lot of kids she does to school with it was constent "daddy! That's a kid from school" "daddy look at that kids outfit"

Later on mom and I are gonna take Abby around through the neighborhood and take her to cane and tonys houses, I would take her to Louis but he is out of town.

(Abbys pov)

Today is Halloween! An I get to dress up as a princess. Daddy and me went and got some candy already and then after dinner we're gonna go get more!

Daddy is in the kitchen making dinner but I wanna go tick or teat! I ran in the kitchen and hugged daddys leg and he look down smiling "hi baby" "hi daddy when are we going tick or teating?" daddy laughed "Baby it's trick or treating and not till after dinner when nana gets here"

I pouted and stood next to daddy "but I wanna go now!" I said looking up at him hopping. "Abby you won't go if your gonna act like that" "but daddy!" he got down to my level "Abby if you wanna go trick or treating you have to be a good girl. Bad girls dont get to go"

I nodded "okay daddy" daddy kissed my forehead stood up and keep cooking. I poked his leg and he look down at me again "yes baby?" "when's nana gonna get here?" "in a little while, go watch tv till I call you" "okay"

I'm watching the great pumpkin and the door bell rang I ran to it but daddy stopped me and opened it an there was scary people and I screamed and ran behind daddy.

Daddy have them All candy and shut the door "what's wrong baby?" "who where those monsters and why you give them candy!" "Abby thoes where kids dressed up like you will be on a little while" I missed then the bell rang again and it was nana "Nana!" she smiled "Hi sweetie, hi Dustin" "hi mom, dinners done lets eat then we can take her out" nana nodded and we ate dinner.

Trick or treat time!
(Dustin pov)

Now it's time to take Abby trick or treating and she is so exited. She's all dressed up and so am I. Abby wanted to be carried so we wouldnt loss her and mom brought flashlights and Abby a light up neckless that how's with her costume.

We went house to house and Abby for a ton of candy and I'm not kidding she racked up althought I will most likely end up eating half of it.

We went back to my house and got in the car so we could take Abby to Cane and Tonys houses. First is canes house I got Abby out of the car and took her To the front door "knock on the door till Uncle cane answers okay?" Abby nodded and knocked.

Cane opened the door and smiled "tick or teat Uncle cane" Abby said sweetly cane smiled and got to abbys level "hi Abby you look so cute" Abby smiled as cane gave her candy "thanks man" "your welcome nice costume dust" "thanks"

We left and headed to tonys house Abby went up to the door knocked as Tony opened the door with the biggest smile on his face "tick or teat Uncle Tony" "hi Abby" he gave her some candy and kissed her head and she ran to me "thanks tony" "no problem dust"

As we headed home Abby fell asleep in her car seat. Got home and mom left and I carried Abby inside I got her outfit off and into pjs, tucked her in and left her room.

I looked at all of abbys candy she got. Its crazy how much she got, I'm gonna have one hyper girl for a while.

Did you enjoy it?

I hope so! Did you have a good Halloween? Got lots of candy? I hope so!

Love to all!

Ash!