Custody Case

*drama and strong language*

I'm at home alone cleaning while Abby is with my mom, I thought she needed a Nana day.

Ali was gonna come over but Liam had a few Doctors appointment so she won't be over til tomorrow.

(Few minutes later)

I hear a knock at my door, I run to the door thinking maybe its my mom being Abby back but I see no other then Freaking Molly standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here Molly?" "I came here to give you these" she handed me a folded pieces of paper.

I opened it up and it stated that Molly wanted part/full custody of Abby and to also have the government stop giving me the 'child support' if she gets custody of Abby.

"What the hell!?! You want to take my daughter away from me!?" I was pissed off, Molly just stood there nodding her head "I want to get to know our daughter Dustin, I told you before in a few letters that I want to get to know her and your keeping her from me. This is the only way I can get to know Abigail"

"Molly your so Damn stupid! I'm not keeping her from you! She doesn't know you! You left and went god knows where with god knows who!?! We could of solved this together but you have to start a damn war!?"

She put her head down with a few tears leaving her eyes "I never thought of that I just want Abigail to know me as her mother, that's not to much to ask"

I rolled my eyes "of course you didn't think about it! Its Abby by the way and no she doesnt need to know you! She doesnt need to know the mother that left her! I tried to get you to stay and be in Abbys life but no! You left so I got news for you molly, you may have had Abby but that doesn't make you a mother and you won't win!"

Then I slammed the door in her face. What the hell? I called my mom to bring Abby back to me. Courts in 5 days, mom said I could use her lawyer and she would help me pay.

Mom got here and Abby was asleep so I took her to her room so mom and I could talk.

"So she just showed up and gave you this?" Mom asked holding the papers. "Yeah she just showed up and gave me them. Said I was keeping Abby from her and this was this only way she could do it"

Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek "dont worry honey she won't take Abby away from you" I didn't say anything more I just hugged my mom tighter.

Molly better watch out! I WILL win!

(Week later)

Time for the custody case Molly is sitting on one side looking at Abby who is sitting on my lap playing with my tie. Molly better be thinking about what's she's doing. No way in hell will she take my daughter away from me.
Good thing Mom and Ali are here with me for support.

The judge came out a few minutes later "all rise for the honorable Judge Harold Tipton"

The judge started speaking "all may sit" we all sat down then the mediator started talking

"Your honor we are here for the custody case of a Abigail Jewell Martin. Molly Ann Tanner has placed a request for part and or full custody of Abigail who is in the full custody of Dustin Andrew Martin and that the government child support be stopped, if Molly gains custody of Abigail"

My lawyer stood up "your honor my client has raised Abigail since she was born, ms. Tanner wanted nothing to do with Abigail. Wanted to get rid of her before she knew she was pregnant. Mr. Martin wanted this beautiful little girl" he point to Abby who's playing on my phone now sitting on Alisons lap.

"Ms. Tanner did help Dustin do things like clothes shop and such but after she had Abigail she wanted nothing to do with her. Didn't want to see her. Your honor my client is the only one on the birth certificate because ms. Tanner didn't want to be known as Abigail's mother and requested not to be on it and Molly is the one who filled for Dustin to receive the goverment child support because she has/had no job."

After that long speech Molly's lawyers mouth was on the floor, that told me she didn't know molly did all that.

My lawyer showed the judge the birth certificate, the child support letter, the request for Custody letter and the text message molly sent me on my birthday and a few of the letters she's been sending me.

Molly's lawyer stood up "your honor I had no idea my client did all of that, I wasn't told that information. I was told Mr. Martin was keeping Abigail from Molly, I was also told Dustin was the one who applied for the government child support and when she came by his house to see they're daughter, He wouldn't let her see the child. Now seeing and hearing what was just told. I'm not sure how to processed"

I wanted to laugh so hard but I didn't. Molly's lawyer started talking and going on and on about molly wanting to know Abby. Honestly it was all a bunch of bullcrap.

The judge spoke up and said "would either lawyer mind if I called a witness to the stand for me to talk to?" both lawyers shock there heads no that they didn't mind. "Okay then, I would like to speak to Ms. Abigail"

I stood up putting Abby on my hip carrying her to talk to the judge. I handed her to him and went back to my seat.

"Hello sweetheart, so you mind if I ask you a few questions?" Abby nodded "do you know who that lady is over there?" pointing to Molly.

Abby nodded "who is she?" Abby said "daddy told me she is my mommy" Molly's jaw dropped when Abby said that. I never lied to her I told her who Molly was. "Okay Abby what did your daddy tell you about her?"

"Dhat s-she left cause s-s-she wasn't ready for a b-baby yet and dhat she m-moved away" the judge nodded "has your daddy ever said anything mean about her to you?" she shock her head no

Judge nodded again "okay sweetie thank you for being a good girl and answering my questions, you can go back to your daddy now" She nodded giving the judge a hug first and came running back to me.

(35 minutes later)

The judge went back into his chambers for about 30 minutes ago and just came out. Mom took Abby out of the court room not long after she talk to the judge to get her something to eat and wait to see what the Judges choice is but thankfully Alison's still with me.

"I have made my choice in what to do in this case. Molly I understand you want to get to know Abigail but the way you have gone at it I dont much care for" molly turned as white as a ghost

"you handed custody of Abigail to Dustin and also not wanting to be on the birth certificate along with the text and letters you have sent him, I don't believe you should have any custody of Abigail right now, that should of been taken care of when she was born before you decided to walk away. You claimed in the paperwork I have that Abigail was told nothing but evil things about you and that's why he didn't want you in her life, after speaking to Abby I see that was a lie"

He continued by saying "as for the government child support, I do not believe that should be stopped since you have no job at the moment,as soon as you do, you both will be called back in for child support case. Congratulations Mr. Martin you can keep that beautiful little girl"

He slammed the hammer on the desk and left the court room. Ali hugged me an whispered in my ear "see we told you there was nothing to worry about" I smiled an kissed her forehead.

I looked over at Molly and she looked upset but I really dont care. I knew she wouldn't get anything with Abby. The 'child support' is still going to come Molly can't stop that.

Maybe now she will finally leave me alone.....

Crazy huh?😦

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!