DisneyLand!

A/n: Okay....so I had posted a chapter about a zoo visit, I read it more after I posted it and realized how stupid it was so I have erased and I'm switching with this one!

SideNote: switching pov alot so look out!
-Ash!

(Dustin pov)
(2 months later)

After all that custody mess with Molly we never heard from her again besides a few letters saying how sorry she "was" for starting that whole mess, but today is gonna be a better day because.

I'm surprising Ali and the kids with a trip to Disneyland, I have been planing this for a while cause I was going to take Abby but now we are lucky to have Ali and Liam in our lives to come along with us.

"Ali, Abby, liam! Come to the living room please! I need to tell you all something" Ali came from the kitchen and the kids came from the playroom.

They all sat on the couch and I stood in front of them. "Okay Dustin we're here what do you need to say?" Ali asked "yeah daddy! We wanna know!" The kids yelled.

I laughed "okay. So I have been planing this for a while now and now that its all settled and can now tell you guys" Ali rolled her eyes "baby! Freaking get to the point!"

"Calm down babe! Ok guys we all need to pack our bags! Cause were GOING TO DISNEYLAND!"

Ali's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped while the kids where jumping up and down for joy. Abby came up to me and is now hugging my leg "really daddy! We going to disneywand!" "Yeah baby were going to DisneyLand"

Ali left with liam to get packed and I'm packing Abby and mines stuff. We leave tomorrow morning and I'm so excited.

(At Disneyland)(week later)

(*btw! Liam is calling Dustin daddy now and Abby calls Allison Mommy* just letting you know! Back to the story!)

(Abby pov)

We have been at disneyland for a week now and its lots of fun! I meet princesses and rode on rides that I'm tall enough for.

Liam and me share a room our room is finding memo theme there's fishys everywhere!

(Liam pov)

Daddy and I are waiting in line to meet woody and buzz while mommy and Abby are meeting princesses.

"Daddy how much longer we gotta stand here?" I asked looking up at daddy "I dont know buddy few more kids them its our turn" I nodded

(5 minutes later)

Its my turn to meet woody and buzz! I hugged them and daddy took our picture.

"Okay bud let's go find the girls" I nodded and jumped on daddy's back for a piggy back ride, We walked around some and found the mommy and sissy.

(Ali pov)(before the boys found her)

I can't believe Dustin brought us to Disneyland, I've never been never thought I would ever get to come. (I have never been D= I would love to though)

The kids are having a blast and I'm walking around with Abby meeting princesses and riding some kid rides.

"Mommy I'm hungry! When we gonna eat?" "Okay sweetie and we will once we find daddy and liam" she nodded

Now to find the boys and have some dinner at Goofy's Kitchen.

(That night)(Dustin pov)

Ali and I are in our room alone, the kids are down in a play area in the hotel, they dance, play games, watch movies and alot of fun stuff for kids.

We're sitting on the bed watching a movie. "Dustin I know I've said it a lot but thank you for bringing us down here" Ali said kissing my cheek. "Your welcome babe, its been a really good time. The kids love it."

She nodded and we started making out....one thing lead to another......they call it the magic kingdom for a reason. (I am not writing no smut! plus that was cheesy af)

(Ali pov)

After an amazing evening with Dustin. He went down stairs to get the kids. I took a shower and went ahead to bed for the night. Not long after I felt arms wrap around me knowing its Dustin.

He kissed my forehead "night Ali, I love you" that was the first time he said that. I smiled and said it back "night Dustin, I love you too" with that sleep took over me.

Cheesy huh? Yeah I know..
Did you still like It??
I hope so!!

Keep reading!!

Love to all!

-Ash!!