Chapter 2: The Owner!?

Your clothing:

Expect the shoes are white not pink

Y/n pov:

I start my daily routine by training for an hour and then I go to Jake's house to feed his cat since he works all night. After that I spend time at home and wait for the time to go by, before I go to the bar. After nine hours of letting time go by I head to the bar. I arrive on time and sit down at the bar, waiting to be served.

"Hey Jake" I said.

"Oh hey Y/n" he says coming over.

"The usual please" I said smiling.

"So anything new happen today" he says getting a glass.

"Nah just the same boring day on repeat" I said crossing my legs.

"Oh then you should find something to do then" he suggested.

"No thanks it just means I have to be committed to the thing" I say.

"True that" Jake says putting the glass of whiskey infront of me.

"Thanks" I simply say.

"Yeah yeah" he said walking off.

I sit there drinking my whiskey as I look around the bar, my eyes stop landing on a group of sexy men. There was one with short brown hair, another one had grey hair and there was a big scary guy with long brown hair sitting there. The man with short brown hair looks at me, I gasp and quickly look away. The man was still staring at me, so I kept my head down.

"Hey you alright Y/n?" Jake asked.

"Huh.. oh yeah I'm fine" I say trying not to worry him.

"Oh okay and by the way that guy that's staring at you is the owner of this bar his name is Daichi" Jake mentioned.

"Oh really I didnt know that" I said glancing over at him.

"Yeah he also the leader of the most feared gang Black Crows" he says refilling my glass.

"Wow the leader of the most feared gang" I said.

"Yes" he simply says.

"Well this is definitely interesting" I say.

"Yeah well I have to get back to work" he said leaving.

"Mkay" I said going deep into thought.

After he leaves a man sits next to me, I glance over at him as he faces me.

"Hey sugar can I buy you a drink?" The man said clearly flirting with me.

"No thanks" I say.

"Aw come on~" he says.

"I said no" I say being more stern.

"Wh-" he was saying until I cut him off.

"Leave me alone asshole" I said getting pissed off.

"Geez okay then" he says getting his drink and leaving.

"Good grief" I said sighing.

Daichi pov:

I sat there talking to my friends when I heard the girl I saw earlier talking to a man, I was about to go help her but the man leaves before I could do anything.

"Hey Daichi you okay?" Suga asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Oh good you seemed angry" Asahi says.

"I'm fine you guys" I repeated.

"Anyways back to business" Sugawara said.

"Yeah" I agreed.

Y/n pov:

After a few more drinks I left and headed home hoping to get some sleep. I took a shower and got dressed into pjs. I turn the light off and get comfortable, slowly difting off into a deep slumber.

"I have to go now Y/n please dont forget me" my boyfriend whispers.

"Okay I promise I wont forget you" I said tears threatening to spill.

I grab his hand as the doctors pull the life cord, I could hear the beeping noise of the machine. I stand there crying infront of his grave, I place the flowers down on his grave.

"Join me Y/n then we can be together forever and ever" a voice whispers.

"NO!" I yell sitting up.

"Oh it's just a nightmare" I say trying to calm down.

"Love weakens you" I mutter sounding sad and angry.

I'm never going to love someone again...