Chapter 14: Take Action

Daichi pov:

"Move out men" I said on the earpiece.

I walked up to the front door of Oikawa's base with Suga and Asahi by my side.

"Ring the bell Suga" I ordered.

"Okay" he says pressing the bell.

"Hello who is this?" A voice asked through the intercom.

"It's me" I said.

"Oh welcome Daichi please come in" the voice says while the gate opens up.

"Thank you" I say walking through the gates.

I saw my gang in the bushes waiting for the right time to attack, I look behind me to Suga and Asahi who looked like they were ready to kill something. I look infront of me and see Oikawa standing there with his right hand man.

"Oikawa" I simply said.

"Daichi how are you? How's Y/n?" he asks.

"I'm fine but Y/n I think she hates you" I said.

"Oh... anyways why are you here?" Oikawa asks.

"I wanted to talk business" I answered.

"Oh okay well come in come in" Oikawa says.

"Okay" I said.

Y/n pov:

I made it into the building and I was currently sitting infront of the door where Daichi and Oikawa are, I sat there listening to them talk about business. I heard gunshots from down the hallway and lots of shouting, I quickly hid behind the curtains hoping that it would be good enough hiding spot.

"Hurry up we have to go" someone says.

"Yeah" someone else said.

Timeskip...

After the break in everyone ended up in the living room, they stood there all serious like and it was so quiet that you could hear everyone breathing.

"What is the meaning of this?" Oikawa asked sounding really angry.

"Well you see you hurt Y/n and now I'm here to kill you" Daichi says.

"Are you now" Oikawa said sounding cocky.

"Yes" Daichi simply says.

"Wow you have some balls there" Oikawa replies.

"Aleast I have some" Daichi commented.

"O~" everyone says.

"So what aleast I can control my emotions" Oikawa smugly said.

"O~" they said.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen counter, so I could get closer. But still stay hidden while they were busy being arrogant assholes. All of a sudden Sugawara shot the man next to Oikawa in the leg, without hesitation and then they all started to fight but Oikawa just stood there. I saw Oikawa raise his gun and point it at Daichi, I scrambled to my feet and ran as fast as I could to Daichi befo-

BANG!