Chapter 13: The Plan to Kill Oikawa

Daichi pov:

"Sorry Y/n I have to go to a meeting so you stay here okay" I said while grabbing my gun and coat.

"Okay be safe" she says.

"I always am" I say.

I walked out of the room and walk down the hallway, I open a door on my left and enter the room seeing all my gang members sitting at the table.

"Hello everyone" I said.

"Hello Boss" they said.

"Shall we get down to business" I say sitting down in my chair.

"Yes sir" they replied.

"Okay what do we have?" I asked.

"Sir we have the blueprints to Oikawa's house" one of the lackeys said handing me the blueprints.

"Okay good thank you" I said opening it up.

"So I want me Suga and Asahi to go through the front as a distraction and then I want the rest of you to take out everyone and anything in your path got that" I explained.

"Yes Sir" they replied.

"Good" I said.

Y/n pov:

I followed Daichi to the meeting and I was crouched down by the door listening in on their conversation, I was shocked to hear that they were going to infiltrate Oikawa's house. But why? So I lean in more so I could hear them better.

"Hey Boss why are you doing this?" Someone asked.

"We are doing this because they hurt one of my own and I don't appreciate that" Daichi says.

"Okay but what are you going to do sir?" Someone else asked.

"I'm going to kill him" Daichi answered.

I sat there shocked, Daichi was actually going to kill Oikawa because he messed with one of his own. I snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard them talking again.

"When are we doing this?" Someone asks.

"Wednesday at 6am sharp" Daichi said.

That means it's two days from now which means that they are going to be preparing for the battle, I should go now but I want to hear more.

"That's it for today you can leave now" Daichi says.

"Oh shit" I whispered to myself.

I stand up and run as fast as I can back to Daichi's room, when I get there I sit on the couch and put my feet up while turning the tv on. Twenty minutes later I hear the door open, I look over and saw Daichi.

"Hey Daichi how was the meeting?" I asked.

"It was boring" Daichi answered.

"Oh" I say turning the tv off.

"What did you do while I was gone?" He asked.

"I watched tv" I replied.

"Oh isn't it boring?" Daichi asks sitting down next to me.

"Nah not really" I said.

"Oh okay" Daichi says.

"I should probably go now" I said standing up.

"Oh yeah okay" he said.

"See ya" I say before leaving.

I walked into the other room shutting the door behind me, I lean up against it and sigh.

"That was a close one" I mutter to myself.

But are they seriously going to kill Oikawa...