Chapter 10: The Gang

Y/n pov:

I woke up in a strange room, I sit up trying to remember what happen. I started freaking out as the door open, but soon after the door open I relaxed realising that it was just Daichi.

"Hey your awake" Daichi said walking over to me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well how do you feel?" Daichi asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sore and tired" I answered.

"Okay well breakfast is ready so if you get dressed we can go eat and I can give you some painkillers for the pain" Daichi says getting up.

"Okay I'll get dressed then" I said.

"I'll be waiting outside the door" he says before shutting the door.

"Okay" I simply say.

I get up and walk over to the closet, I open the door and walk inside. I come back out wearing long black skinny jeans with a white crop top and a beanie with brown shoes.
Like this:

I open the door to see Daichi standing there with another man, it looked they were talking so I walked up behind Daichi and looked up at the man in front of him

I open the door to see Daichi standing there with another man, it looked they were talking so I walked up behind Daichi and looked up at the man in front of him. The man stopped talking to look down at me and then Daichi also looked down at me.

"Hey Y/n this is my right hand man Sugawara but you can just call him Suga if you want" Daichi said.

"Hi" I said from behind Daichi.

"Hey Y/n" Suga said smiling.

"Do you want to meet the others?" Daichi asks.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Let's go then" Daichi says.

We walked out the bedroom and made our way through the different hallways, until I bumped into Daichi because he stopped at a large opening. I look out to the side of Daichi and see heaps of people in the room chatting. I looked up at Daichi, who also looked at me.

"Do worry they might seem scary but they are a bunch of idiots" Daichi says smiling.

"Okay" I stuttered.

"LISTEN UP" Daichi yelled.

Everyone stopped their conversations and looked at Daichi, giving him their attention.

"I want you to meet Y/n" Daichi says stepping to the side to reveal me.

"U- um hi" I awkwardly said.

I hide behind him again as he keeps speaking. Geez I normally dont mind talking to people that I dont know. But I cant believe how shy I was just then. I cant help it tho, there are way to many of them plus most of them are probably good at fighting and some of them look really scary.

"Hey Y/n you okay?" Daichi asked with a worried look on his face.

"Huh... oh yeah I'm fine sorry for zoning out" I said all flustered like.

"Oh it's okay" Daichi says.

He turns around and bends down to my level, I look into his big brown eyes.

"What do you want to do?" Daichi asks.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I asked.

"Of course you can" he answered while chucking.

"Yay because I'm tired" I said yawning while rubbing my eyes.

"I can see that" he says.

We were walking down the hallway to his room, but on the way there I started to get really tired and I couldnt keep up with him.

"Daichi~ can you slow down" I whined.

"Oh sorry here" he said picking my up bridle style.

"Ah! Daichi dont scare me like that" I shouted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck getting scared of being dropped, I looked down at the ground to see that the ground was very far down.

"Dont worry I wont drop you" Daichi says walking off.

"You better not" I said and tightening my grip around his neck.

"If your tired you can sleep" Daichi suggested.

"Mhm okay" I said yawning again.

I put my head against his shoulder, while closing my eyes and sleep.

Daichi pov:

I felt Y/n relax in my arms, which is good because she was freaking out before. I finally stopped at my door using my foot I opened the door. I walk in and kick the door shut behind me, I head into the bedroom and lay Y/n on my bed and cover her with a blanket. I go back into the other room to my desk and sit down, I open my computer and start working.

This is going to be a long night...