Chapter 9: The Trade For Y/n

Y/n pov:

"Lets go" the black haired dude says.

He picked me up and put me on my feet, I walked out with the two guys following close behind. I closed my eyes when we got outside even tho it was dark, it was brighter out here then inside that dark cell. The man shoved me in the back seat of the car, while they both got in the back with me in the middle and someone got in the driver's seat.

"To the Black Rose please Matsukawa" The brown haired guy said.

"Sure thing Boss" Matsukawa said.

He starts the car up and drives to the bar, on the way to our destination the brunette guy on my left started talking.

"Hey Iwa you hold the girl with a gun to her head while I make the trade or a negotiation with Daichi got it" he ordered.

"Yes Boss" Iwa says.

"You must be a good girl or we will kill you" the brunette said bending down to me.

"I will" I said desperately trying to get away.

"Good girl" he says sitting up.

We finally arrived at the front of the bar, where Daichi was standing there looking at his phone before looking up when he heard us.

"Let's go" Iwa said pulling me out the car.

He held me against his chest with a gun pointed at my head, walked towards Daichi and the burnette was infront of us.

"Daichi" the burnette says stopping infront of us.

"Oikawa" Daichi said turning to face him.

"Do you have it?" Oikawa asked.

"Yes but do you have what I want?" Daichi answers.

"Iwa!" Oikawa shouted.

Iwa came out from behind the corner with me in his arms.

Daichi pov:

I looked behind Oikawa to see Iwa holding a very tired and bruised Y/n with a gun against her head.

"Y/N!" I yelled out.

"The money Daichi" Oikawa said stepping to the side to block my view of Y/n.

"Y/n first" I said.

"Okay fine then Iwa!" Oikawa said.

As soon as Iwa let Y/n go and she ran right into my arms and started crying, I look up and glare at Oikawa. But I sighed and threw him the money.

"Here you go" I said.

"Thanks" he says.

"Now leave" I say.

"Okay okay let's go Iwa-chan" Oikawa said leaving.

Y/n pov:

I couldnt stop crying in Daichi arms, I felt him tighten his arms around me.

"Hey it's okay your okay your safe now" Daichi says rubbing my back.

I slowly start calming down as I lean into him more.

"C- can w- we g- go n- now" I stuttered looking up at him.

"Of course let's take you home" Daichi said.

"No I want to stay with you so can we go to your place?" I asked.

"Oh um sure but let's go get your stuff first" Daichi answered.

"Okay" I simply say.

Timeskip...

We arrived at a huge building, I followed Daichi in. As we walked through the different rooms, as we did alot of people were staring at me which made me uncomfortable. We stopped infront of a door, Daichi took his keys out and unlocked the door. We both walked in and Daichi puts my stuff on the bed before turning to me.

"Why dont you go take a shower" Daichi suggests pointing to a closed door.

"Okay" I said.

I open the door which lead into the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and strip off my clothes. I hop into the shower and turn the warm water on. After my shower I walk out and into the bedroom, I put a short and t-shirt on but it was cold and I didnt have any hoodies. So I walked into what I thought would be a closet, turns out I was right so I look around for a hoodie. After alittle bit of searching I finally found a black hoodie that had red roses on the sleeves and on the back. I put it on but it came down to my knees so it was more like a dress then a hoodie oh well walk back out into the bedroom, I felt tired so I decided to hop into bed and I immediately fell asleep.

Daichi pov:

It's been really quiet and Y/n hasnt come to see me, I wonder what's up? I opened the door to the bedroom, I saw Y/n in my bed fast asleep omg sooo cute... I chuckled at how cute she was being. I close the door and decided to leave her be since she had it pretty ruff for the last few weeks. I walked back over to my desk and continue working on my work.