Chapter 6: Kidnapping

WARNING: KIDNAPPING!

Y/n pov:

"So how was it?" Jake asks.

"It was nice he took me to at fancy restaurant and we ate food while talking about random things" I answered.

"Wow now that's pretty special" He says.

"Yeah I guess" I said.

"Well I should get back to work now" Jake said.

"Okay I'll be here for awhile so take your time" I say before drinking my whiskey.

After Jake left I sat there drinking my alcohol, after I finished it I decide to have a smoke. I put a cigarette in my mouth and grab my lighter, I light my cigarette up and sighed.

"Hey Y/n" Daichi said sitting next to me.

"Hey Daichi" I say looking around and then at him.

"Is smoking the new thing?" Daichi asked.

"Is coming alone a new thing?" I asked.

"Yes it is but I wanted to be alone" he answers.

"Oh okay" I say.

We sat there in silence for a long time. I was smoking and he was looking at his nearly empty glass of alcohol.

"I should go it's getting late" I said standing up.

"Oh okay you want me to walk you home?" Daichi asks standing up as well.

"Nah it's okay thanks tho" I said waving while walking off.

"Okay see ya" Daichi says sitting back down.

While I was walking home I felt like someone was following me, but every time I turned around no one was there. I was nearly home when I felt someone's eyes on me, I turned around and walked in the opposite direction of home.

"Hello is anyone there?" I asked.

No one answered, so I got my knife out and inched closer and closer to the corner of the dark street. As I was just about to turn the corner when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth with a cloth. I tried to get out of their grip, but I blacked out before I could.

??? pov:

"Let's go we have her" I said to my comrade.

"Yeah let's go" he says.

I put the girl in the backseat and drove off. We arrived at our base, I put the girl over my shoulder and walked inside.

"Hey Boss we have her" I said.

I placed her down on the ground in front of them and bowed down on one knee.

"Good job my underling" the boss says.

I stood up and waited for my next orders.

"Throw her in the holding cell" he order.

"Yes Boss" I said.

I picked her up and carried her to a holding cell, once I was there I placed her down on the ground and locked the door on my way out.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this" I said before walking away.