Chapter 5: Date Night

Y/n pov:

I waited in front of the bar for Jake, he was going to come pick me up so we could go dress shopping. While I was waiting, I saw a white car pull up and the window rolled down revealing Jake.

"Let's go girl" he yells.

"Okay" I say hopping in the passenger seat.

"So first we're going to the mall to find a dress and shoes and then we are going to a hairstylist to get your hair done so you can knock Daichi right off his feet" Jake explained.

"Okay" I said not looking forward to any of this.

"Come on I'll make it fun" Jake said.

"Fine" I say giving up.

"Yay!" He says.

I sighed knowing this was going to be a very long day, once we got to the mall Jake took my hand and dragged me into a dress shop. We were looking at the dresses, when Jake came up to me holding more then one dress.

"Really does it have to be so many" I said.

"Of course darling these dresses would suit you" he says rolling his eyes.

"Pass them over" I said holding my arms out.

He passes me the dresses and he walks over to a chair, he sits down and I head over to the dressing room that was in front of his chair. I hang the dresses up and take my clothes off, I grabbed the first one, which was a short blue halter dress. I open the door and walk up to Jake, I look up at Jake who was looking at the dress.

"So what do you think" I asked.

"I don't like it" he answered.

"Okay I'll try the next one" I said.

I went back inside and put on a short pink dress, I came back out and saw Jake looking at me.

"This one is the one" Jake says.

"Really!?" I said.

"Yes get changed we are buying this one" Jake said.

"Okay" I said walking back into the changing room.

Timeskip...

It was 6:00pm and I was looking at myself in the mirror with the pink dress on.
Like this:

I walked out of my apartment and walked to the bar

I walked out of my apartment and walked to the bar. I arrived at the front of the bar and waited another ten minutes before Daichi came.

"Hey Daichi" I say.

"Hey Y/n you look beautiful today" Daichi said.

"Oh uh thanks" I said all flustered.

"Shall we go?" Daichi asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

He held his arm out for me, I hooked mine with his as we walked to our destination.

"We are here" Daichi said stopping infront of a fancy restaurant.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes now let's go in" he replied.

"Okay" I say.

We walked inside the restaurant it was very fancy, but it was quiet there weren't alot of people here.

"Hello sir what can I do for you?" A lady asks.

"Hi I made a reservation under Daichi" Daichi answers.

"Right this way sir" the lady said gesturing to a door.

"Thank you" Daichi says passing her.

"First door on your left" the lady shouts out to Daichi.

"Okay thanks again" He shouts back.

We walked through the door to only see a hallway full of doors, Daichi pulled me through a door on our left. He shuts the door and turns to me.

"Let's sit down" he says walking past me and pulls a seat out for me.

"Thank you" I said sitting down.

"Your welcome" he replies.

He sits across from me and looks at me.

"What do you want to drink or eat?" He asked.

"Hmm not sure" I say looking at the menu.

"Do you want to drink red wine?" Daichi asks.

"Yes please" I answered.

"Okay" he says.

After ten more minutes, I finally figured out what I wanted to eat.

"Hey Daichi?" I say.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"Can I have the chicken salad?" I asked.

"Of course you can" he says.

"Thank you" I said.

A waiter came in and stood with a notebook in his hand and a pen in his other hand.

"Hi there what can I get you tonight?" The waiter asked.

"Hi can we get one chicken salad and one steak and one bottle of red wine please" Daichi says.

"Yes of course I'll be back with your drinks" the waiter says leaving.

After the waiter leaves Daichi turns to look at me.

"So what work do you do?" Daichi asks.

"Nothing really but I'm a assassin I get hired by people to kill people for them and they pay me handsomely for getting the job done because I never miss my target" I answered.

"That's impressive I never knew you'd be a assassin" Daichi said.

"Yeah I get that a lot so I'm use to it" I say.

The waiter came back with a bottle of red wine.

"Here is your wine" the waiter said pouting it into our glasses.

"Thank you" I said after he poured it in my glass.

"I'll be back very soon with your dinner" the waiter said before leaving.

"So what work do you do?" I asked.

"Well I'm the owner of the strip bar 'The Black Rose' and I'm the leader of a the most fear gang the 'Black Crows' and we run the drug trade as well" Daichi explains.

"Woah now that's cool" I said.

"Yeah" Daichi says.

Timeskip...

"Thank you for dinner tonight Daichi" I said.

"It's fine thank you for coming on a date with me" Daichi says.

"It was fun so don't thank me" I said.

"Oh okay" Daichi said.

"See ya around then" I say.

"Yeah see ya around" Daichi says.

I walk off in the direction of home, luckily it was a short walk from the strip bar. Once I got home I had a shower and climbed into bed. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't because I was thinking about the date.

I think Daichi might be the one...