Chapter 11: What Now?

Y/n pov:

I woke up to people yelling in the other room, so I stood up and open the door revealing a very angry Daichi and a very scared Suga. I stood in the doorway yawning while rubbing my eyes.

"Can you not be so loud I was trying to sleep" I tiredly say.

"Oh sorry to wake you Y/n I didnt mean too" Daichi said.

"Its okay" I say turning around.

"Hold on we have to discuss something with you" Daichi says.

"Oh okay but make it quick" I said turning back around.

I sit on the couch in front of the two men, while they look at each other with nervous looks.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh um we think it might be to dangerous for you to go back to your apartment because Oikawa knows where you live" Daichi answered.

"Oh and?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Well we were wondering if you wanted to stay here with us" Suga explained while cutting in.

I sit there thinking about what I should do because they do have a point, I look back up at them.

"I'll stay here with you but can we go get my stuff" I say.

"Of course we can go today" Daichi said.

"Okay cool but can I go back to sleep now?" I asked.

"No we have to go get your stuff" Daichi replies.

"Agh really" I whined.

"Yes now go get dressed" Daichi ordered while standing up.

"Fine" I mutter and left the room.

I walked over to the closet and open the doors while walking in, I close the doors behind me. I look at all the clothes while deciding on what to wear. After some time I walked out wearing a grey singlet under a white crop to and skinny jeans, with black ankle boots. (Necklace is optional)

I entered the room and sit back down on the couch, I look at Daichi and Suga

"Can we go get my shit now?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go" he says grabbing his keys and gun.

"Okay" I say standing up.

We both hop in his car and drive to my apartment, while driving there it was silence in the car which made it very awkward. So I decided to play some music to fill the silence air, I changed the rock music to some wordless music. After an hour of driving we made it to my apartment, I climb out the car and walk up the stairs with Daichi following close behind. I open my door and walk through, I turn around to see Daichi looking at my apartment while standing there in the doorway.

"Shut the door" I said.

"Oh yeah of course" he says shutting it.

I roll my eyes and walk into the bedroom, I grab my suitcase from under the bed and place it on the bed. I grab my clothes and shove it in my bag, then I grabbed everything from the bathroom and shoved it in my toiletry bag and place it in my suitcase. I zip my bag up and I place it on the floor, I drag my bag halfway to the bedroom door before bumping into something. I look up to see Daichi towering over me while looking down at me.

"Need help?" Daichi asked.

"Ah yeah it's to heavy for me" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"No worries" he says picking it up with ease.

"What! But how?" I ask shocked that he could pick it up.

"Muscles" he said flexing his arm.

"Wow okay why am I not surprised" I said rolling my eyes.

"Because men are stronger then women" Daichi says.

"What was that!?" I shouted punching him in the stomach.

"Nothing" he said chuckling not fazed at all by the punch I gave him.

"That's what I thought" I said crossing my arms.

"We should go" Daichi said with worry laced in his voice.

"Yeah your right let's go" I said.

We both walk out of the apartment down stairs to the reception, I walked up to the counter while placing the keys down.

"Here you go" I said before leaving.

"Thanks" the lady said.

Me and Daichi walked out and headed to the car, he unlocked the car. While I hopped in he put my suitcase in the back and then hopped in the car.

"Let's get out of here" he said while starting the car up.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled.

He chuckled while driving off into the distance, with some wordless music playing in the background. When we made it home Daichi took my bag up into his room.

"I'll be in the other room working so you can put your stuff in the closet okay" he says putting the suitcase down on the bed.

"Okay thanks for letting me stay by the way" I say.

"Its fine" he simply says before leaving.

I open my suitcase and unpack my belongings into the closet and bathroom, I put the empty suitcase under the bed and flop down on the bed. I sit up while deciding on taking a bath, I go into the bathroom and open the tap so it can fill the bath up. While the bath was filling up, I strip off my clothes and put it in the basket. I turn the tap off and get in, I sighed feeling my body relaxing into the bath water. I sit there for what seemed to be an hour just relaxing, I stand up when I feel my body pruning up and I wrap a towel around me while climbing out. I pull the plug so the water can run out then I walked out and into the closet, I put my pjs on along with Daichi's black hoodie because it was cold. I put my towel away and open the door to see Daichi working on his computer.

"Hey Daichi I'm going to bed" I say.

"Okay goodnight Y/n" Daichi said looking up at me.

"Goodnight Daichi" I said before closing the door.

I turn the light off and walk over to the bed, I pull the duvet cover back and climb in before pulling the duvet cover over me. I close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

Sorry if it's boring I'm hoping the next few chapters are better... :)