Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV

Monday:

My alarm goes off at 12. I'm still so tired. I stayed up pretty late last night. I couldn't stop thinking about... him. Why can't I get him off my mind? He's just a guy, I see lots of guys out and about. But there's something different about him and I'm not sure what.

I turn my alarm off and get out of bed. I'm going out with my friends Mark and Rachael today. We're going out to the mall to get some clothes for a big masquerade party we're invited to this weekend. Kara and Tony already got their outfits.

When I get to the kitchen I remembered I didn't get my shreddies last night. ugh. I go back to the store and get my cereal. In the back of my mind I was hoping I would see the guy here again. I did say I was coming back tomorrow. But he wasn't there. Not like I would expect him to come to the store just to see me again.

I get back to the house, eat a bowl of shreddies, and then go back to my room to get changed. I have no problem going out in public in my pajamas. Why would anyone feel the need to judge someone in their pajamas? crap. but what if I did see that guy from yesterday... he would've seen me in my pajamas. Thank goodness he didn't show up.

Around 2, I'm ready for the day and I head out to the mall to meet up with the guys. I wonder if I should tell them about the guy I saw. What are the chances they know the guy? Highly unlikely.

"YO LIZZIE," I hear Mark shout at me.

"Shut up Mark. her nickname isn't Lizzie it's Eli," Rachael says, slapping him lightly on the arm.

"What about Beth?" I ask.

"I don't know are you a 50 year old woman?" Rachael says sarcastically.

"Good point"

We look around at all the stores, trying to find the perfect dress. Mark found himself a nice, clean outfit. Lookin hella fine. As for me and Rachael, we were struggling.

"Why is finding clothes so difficult for women?" Mark asks us.

"The struggle is real, Mark. That's all I can say."

After a couple hours we finally find the perfect dresses for us. We were looking hawt af. after we got our dresses we all got our masks to match with our dress.

We went to the food court to get some food, shopping takes a lot f energy. Today was such a fun day. We were just being goods and laughing the whole time.

"Hey, real fast let's take a selfie," Mark says, pulling out his phone. We take a couple cute pictures and then some goofy ones. "Alright cool, some of these are going on Instagram and Twitter."

"Remember not to tag me please," I tell him. Mark runs a very successful blog on Twitter for his fandom and he has a lot of followers on both Twitter and Instagram. As for me, I just keep a small profile. I don't need any of his followers to start following me.

He shows us the pictures and then posts them on both Instagram and Twitter. All those followers... looking at my face. At least I look nice in the pictures.

I decided not to tell them about the guy I met at the store. They probably would think I'm insane because I talked to him for what like 2 minutes and I don't even know his name. They'd just think he's some random guy I saw at the store.

When I got home I put away my dress, making sure it'll stay nice and clean. It was only 8 o'clock, I'm nowhere near tired. I decided to stay up and watch YouTube videos. I watched Connor Franta, Tyler Oakley, and some Bethany Mota. I started running out of videos to watch and it was only 10. I look though some of the recommended videos to watch. I saw a football video by miniminter, Simon. I haven't watched his videos in forever so I decided I might as well watch it.

Just then my skype ran, Rachael was calling. "Hey Rach, what's up?"

"Check out Marks Twitter. The pictures he posted of us got a ton of favorites. And... my followers count went up by more than a hundred," Rachael said excitedly.

Shit. I really hope my followers count didn't go up. I don't need a bunch of fan pages following me. He didn't tag me so I doubt it went up. I check my Twitter any my followers went from 150 to 400. How the hell did k get so many followers??

I check the picture, it had more than 500 favorites and almost 50 retweets. Who would retweet these goofy pictures? I mean sure they look really cute, but I would think it'd get this much noticed. I looked through all the people that retweeted the picture; one of them had a blue check. What the heck? I looked at the name.... Vikkstar123.