Chapter 4

Vikk's POV

Monday:

One benefit of being out of high school, not going to college, and working as a youtuber is that I work on my own schedule. I wake up when I want and sleep when I want. Of course if I have something planned it's different, but free schedules are great.

I woke up really tired, I didn't get much sleep. I kept thinking about that girl. Even tried finding her online; guessing what her name is. I even tried checking Shreddies Facebook page, maybe she liked it. I'm going insane trying to find this one girl. She just seemed so different then most girls I see.

I checked the time: 12:30pm. Shit, I planned to go back to the store and see if she was there. Late last night I made the plan to go back to the store, I had to see her again. She said she was going back to the store tomorrow morning. I quickly got changed, hopped in my car, and drove to the store.

I highly doubt she's still here. She said morning and I'm sure her mornings are normal like 9-10 am. Now is the moments I hate my messed up sleep schedule.

I ran to the cereal section to see if she was there, checking out the shreddies. She wasn't there. I went to the check out stands and talked to the man working there, "Did a girl, about 5'5"-5'6" with dark brown and light brown eyes, happen to come in to the store earlier today? Probably buying a box of shreddies."

" Actually yeah. You just missed her. She left a couple minutes ago. Sorry man," he told me.

What are the chances. I missed we my a couple minutes. Maybe fate didn't want us together or something. I left the store upset.

When I got home I ate a bowl of shreddies, thinking about her. Maybe she's eating shreddies right now too. Now that I think about it, it's not like it matters. If she was at the store, what would I've said? "Hey my names Vikk and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since yesterday." Then she would think I'm the creep.

"Dang Vikk, never have I ever seen you look so down while eating shreddies," Josh said, walking into the kitchen. "What's the problem?"

Should I tell him? He might think I'm being ridiculous. But at the same time, I feel like I have to get this off my chest.
"Okay, just don't laugh at me alight? When I went to re store last night, I met a girl there. We only talked for like 2 minutes, but in those 2 minutes I just felt a connection. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since. I don't even know her name."

"Well kid, you seem to be a vikky sticky situation. If you felt a connection and you think it's meant to be, then it'll be. Maybe you guys will run into each other soon. Maybe right now isn't the right time, but if you believe in this don't give up," Josh replied.

He's right. Maybe I just have to let things be the way they are and hope that it'll all go as its meant to be. There's nothing I can really do about it.

"Hey well Vikk have you got your outfit for the party this weekend?" Josh asked me.

We were invited to this big party this weekend. A lot of people are going. I didn't have my outfit picked out yet. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go or not. Parties are exactly my thing, if rather stay one and work on more videos for the channel. "I'm working on it," I respond to him. I finish my bowl of cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

I went back upstairs to my room and started getting ready for my videos today. I recorded and edited 3 videos and by the time I was done it was 7pm.

I went on Twitter and scrolled through my feed. I see some fan art and fan tweets from the fans I follow. I do follow some fan pages that catch my attention. As I was scrolling through one of the fan pages posted a couple pictures of him and his friends today. I knew this fan page belong to a guy named Mark. I've talked to him a couple times, online and in person. I looked at the pictures and smiled, they were cute. And then I noticed... one of the girls, it was her!! It was the girl from the store. I retweeted the picture.

Mark didn't tag either of the girls so I wasn't sure how I'd find her. I looked at the replies and nice one from a girl name Elizabeth. It was her. I went through her profile for a while, I swear not a stalker. I was so tempted to follow her, but what would she think? would she be like, " isn't that the guy that took the last box of shreddies?" Will she even recognize me? I had to do it though, so I followed her.

Elizabeth Webb. What a beautiful name, what a beautiful girl.