Chapter 23

Elizabeth's POV

Wednesday:

I overslept. I woke up to Simon calling me in the phone saying he's at the front door. I check the time. it's 10:02. oops.

The good thing is that I woke up feeling better. Goooooodbye sickness! I went to the front door and let Simon in. "Uhm, I overslept," I told Simon.

"No worries I'll just chill here while you get ready. Don't talk to long, love. JJ is impatient and they'll start without us."

I quickly got dressed in a band tee and skinny jeans, put on my favorite converse, braided my hair, and put on a little makeup.

"Well don't you just look adorable," Simon said when I walked into the front room. At first I thought he was talking about my look today but then realized he was talking about a picture of me that was hanging on the wall from when I was 5. "What happened?" he joked making a funny face at me.

"Oh shut up. I'm hawt af."

We got in the car and headed to their house. The cd that was Sinners Never Sleep by Me You at Six.

"Holy muffins, you listen to You Me at Six?! I love this band!" I told him.

"Yeah they're like my favorite band. Holy Muffins? where did that come from?"

"I dun know. it was the first thing that came to mind."

We turned up the music louder and sang along. "Wow, you really are an amazing singer, Elizabeth."

"Awh thanks. And you really don't have to call me Elizabeth, you can call me Eli or Lizzie or any nickname."

"I like the name Elizabeth. Its beautiful and it suits you." That's.. that's what Vikk said. I was never fully fond of my full name but after hearing Vikk saying it and liking it, it makes me like it more.

When we got to the house it was already loud. "Yo JJ, patience we said we'd wait until Simon came back with the fair maiden."

"Who is this fair maiden? I'm sure she ain't worth the wait. let's just get on with it!" shouted JJ.

"Wait no longer brethren," Simon said. wtf. "We have arrived."

"FINALLY! Let's do this! Harry and Cal go first!" JJ is very loud. Predictable though from this videos. But he's so hilarious so it's fine.

I sat down next to Simon who was next to JJ. "Damn Si, she's fineee. A very very fair maiden," JJ whispered to Simon. He's not a very quiet whisperer.

"I know," Simon said. "She's the girl Vikks been talking bout." I smiled to myself.

"He's a lucky man. Better be careful though. Someone might just snatch her away." Simon laughs at that.

"Hello Eli," JJ said," I'm JJ, and I'm everything you've been looking for."

"Well hello JJ," I say with a smirk. " I'm Elizabeth, and I'm everything you're not gonna get."

"THE SHOTS!" Simon laughs.

"You got jokes girl. I like that. We're gonna be great friends." I totally see myself being good friends with JJ.

After Harry and Cal's game, Josh said," I wanna play the Lizmiester."

"Ohhhhh."

"Sorry to disappoint, but I suck and you're good. If I wanted to win I'd played Simon," I said with a smirk. Everyone laughs. Yea I'm funny af.

"Oh come on! Simon will help you. I just want to beat your ass," Josh said.

"Well prepare to lose Zerka, me and Liz are taking you down," I Simon said back.

Simon sits next to me and throughout the game he told me what buttons to press and he even put his hand over mine to guide me. We didn't win but it was 3-2. "So close, good game Eli! No worries imma teach you and you'll be a mlg pro," Josh said.

I was really having fun. I met everyone: JJ, Harry, Tobi, Ethan, and both Cal's. I'd been there for 3 hours already. I was so distracted I hadn't even thought of Vikk.

"Hey, where's Vikk?" I asked Josh.
"Oh he's upstairs recording videos. He's on a massive grind, like always. If you want I can take you up and see if he's busy."

Josh guided me upstairs to Vikk's room. The house was pretty big. Vikk's door was very.. interesting to say the least. "Conceded much?" I laughed when I saw his door.

"Oh nah I pranked him and put all those stickers on the door. great banter."

There was no noise coming from the room. Josh knocked in the door, "Hey Vikk, are you busy?"

"Uhh yeah."

"How busy?"

"Very busy. I have a ton of videos I need to edit. I'll come down in an hour or so when I'm done editing."

"You sure you don't wanna just take a break?"

"Nah I can't. sorry mate."

We headed back downstairs. oh well. it was worth the try. I stayed about another hour and then I got a call from Rachael. "Hey where you at?"

"Just chilling.. with the sidemen," I said with a smile.

"Ohh girl you spending time with Vikk?"

"Nah he's upstairs recording and editing videos. What chu up to?"

"Well we were all thinking about going out paintballing in a tomorrow and I just wanted to ask if you're in for it? OH! Maybe you can invite the sidemen?! That would be sooooo much fun!"

"I'll ask them but I don't know. they may be busy."

After my phone call with Rachael I asked Tobi if he was in got it. "Hell yes! Ayyy boys! Paintball. Tomorrow. We all in?!"

They all in. Hella. It'll be a great time. I wonder if Vikk will be able to go. I hope he doesn't have a massive video grind again tomorrow. He needs to get out and live away from that computer.

Vikk didn't come down. I guess he was really busy. Simon took me home. "I had a lot of fun today, Si." I said with a smile.

"Anytime, tomorrow's gonna be a lot of fun too. And we'll make sure to see if Vikk can come. Have a good night."

He drove off and I headed in the house. Kara was out doing what ever Karas' do. I went on Twitter and saw that all the guys tagged me in posts. I made my tweet and said, 'Epic day. I will be the Fifa queen soon' and tagged them all.

I got all of the guys numbers today. All but Vikk's. God damn Vikk, why couldn't you come out today? I just hope he'll come tomorrow.