Chapter 20

Vikk's POV

Monday:

I woke up with a smile. I had a good dream last night. I dreamt of me and Elizabeth together. I was at E3 with all my friends and then Elizabeth was there. She looked beautiful; her hair was blowing in the wind and her smile, oh her smile, was illuminating.

If only this dream would come true. E3 is next week so I won't be able to see her that whole week. Unless I invite her to come with me...? Nah that's too soon. I can't just invite a girl to come with me to another country.

I woke up at around 2pm. I was so tired last night I just went straight to my room.

I sat down in the kitchen, got a bowl of cereal, and went on Twitter. I scrolled though my feed and read through people's tweets. I saw a tweet from Elizabeth that said, "Best. Night. Ever." Did we serious tweet the same thing?

I then remembered that she gave me her number. I rushed up to my room to get in from my coat pocket. I hung my tux on the back of the door but when I got there it was gone. What the fuck? I asked Josh if he's seen it, he said no. Then Simon came downstairs and said, "Oh I went to return my tux and you weren't up so I decided to take yours too. You're welcome."

Shit. Elizabeth's number was still in the pocket of the tux coat. I got dressed, hopped in my car and drove to the mall where I got the tux. When I walked into the store I was the tux back on the stand where I got it. I reached into the pocket and the paper wasn't there. I asked the woman that was working and asked her if she found a piece of paper in the pocket. She said that she didn't. What the fuck happened to the paper?

I headed home disappointed. How am I supposed to call Elizabeth without her number? I took my phone out and dm'd her on Twitter, "Hey so I lost the paper with your number. Can you give it to me again?"

I blame Simon. Why did he decide to be helpful for once? I didn't even hear him come into my room. Was I that asleep? I should've taken the number out from my pocket last night, but I was so tired that I forgot.

The rest of the day I spent doing my usual thing, recording videos, editing videos, and taking to the fans on Twitter. I said happy birthday to a couple people, talking about E3 coming up, and retweeting tweets where people say they got my merch. Lots of people got my 'Today is a Good Day' t-shirt.

I filmed an epic lucky blocks with all the pack. We also did a hunger games, I don't think we've ever done a hunger games with all six of us. We've all been trying to stock up videos before going to E3. I have so many videos I need to record, edit, and pre post. This week is gonna be just as busy as next.

I don't have much time to socialize at all this week. I don't think I'll even be able to see Elizabeth this week because of how busy I'll be. That means 2 weeks without seeing her. So unfortunate, but work goes first.

I didn't finish all my videos until around 4 in the morning. By then everyone in the house was asleep. I checked Twitter to see if Elizabeth responded back to my message giving me her number. She didn't message back. Come to think of it she didn't even tweet all day. She always tweets.

I hope she's okay. I think tomorrow I'll swing by subway since she'll be working tomorrow. I'll just ask for her number then. I hope until then she doesn't think I'm standing her up. Or that I'm a kiss and diss.

I fell asleep listening to music. Everyday Elizabeth tweets 3 songs that she likes and I've been adding them to a playlist and listening to it about everyday. Her music taste is on point.