Chapter 12

Vikk's POV

Friday:

Today is the day. The day I've been waiting for all my life. I may have only known Elizabeth for not even a week, but today I find out if this is love or not.

I've never been in love before. A the closest thing I've had to love is my love to all my fans and followers. That is my love.

I try my best to shake off any nerves I have today. Why should I be nervous? I'm just meeting up with a girl I met a couple days ago. She doesn't know I like her. She barely even knows ME. I'm sure she's watched my videos, but you can't base a person on how they are in a video or on camera.

I barely know her. All I know about is from her Twitter and from what Simon and Josh told me. I shouldn't be worried about anything, she just comes off as a genuine person and that's what I need. Sometimes being a youtuber and being known people always question your choices and actions. You never know what's real or fake. But with her she feels so real to me, it reals right.

I know it's ridiculous that out of all the places I could've picked at the mall I chose subway. But I chose it because it was the first place that I missed a real opportunity to see her.

I woke up at 12 today so that I could get some videos ready before I go to the mall. I finished my videos for my main channel around 4. Once I was done with those videos I decided to start getting ready.

I took a shower, and cleaned up a bit. I don't want to look fugly. She's so beautiful that i feel like me standing next to her will make me look like the ugly duckling or something.

At 5:30 I head out and drive to the mall. I had some time so I bought her some flowers, it seemed like a sweet thing to do. I got to subway a bit before 6 just to make sure I was there before her. I sat down at one of the tables and waited.. and waited.. and waited.

I checked my watch, 6:30. Is she gonna show up? Maybe she's just late? I'm sure she got the note. I went back to the store later that day and asked Maci if she gave her the note. Maybe this just wasn't meant to be. She probably got the note and decided not to show because she didn't care to see me. Why would I even assume that she felt the same way?

I walk out the store and start walking towards the door. I was looking around and then I saw her. Elizabeth was here and she was talking to some guy. Maybe he was just a friend. That's probably why she's late. He hugs her and doesn't look like he planned to let go. What the heck is going on? Did she come here to meet up with another guy? That couldn't be.

I kept watching, but then i just couldn't anymore because I saw him kiss her. He kissed her. I couldn't see that. I felt a pain in my heart. Maybe that was the guy she was falling love with. I could see them together. He was an attractive guy, looked like her type. Why would she could him over a scrawny guy like me?

I walk away, out the mall, and to my car. I sit there for a while and then I feel a tear run down my cheek. Suck it up Vikk, don't cry. But I couldn't help it. I drove home, trying to keep my mind off of it.

When I get home Simon and Josh are sitting in the kitchen. "Hey why are you home so early?!" Josh asks me. I look at him, he could probably sense the hurt in my eyes. I run to my room and lock the door.

I did everything I could do to keep my mind off of her. I filmed a bunch of videos with the pack. They were supportive of it all. I told them about Elizabeth a while ago and they were understanding and really happy about it. The pack really are amazing people.

I talked to them a bit and remembered to mention the masquerade party. They were all invited and they all said they would go. I hadn't seen them since the ski trip so I was really hyped to see them.

Lachlan even said he has a date. He told us he met a girl a while ago and they've been talking a lot lately. He said he name is Rachael and that she lives over here. I was happy for him.

Later that night I decided to message Elizabeth. I say, " What happened? I waited and you didn't show. I know you got the note."

I don't care if I sound disappointed. Because I really am. I already know what happened but I asked her anyway. Maybe she could shed some light on what happened.

A couple minutes later she responded saying, "My car wouldn't start so I had to ride my bike. And then I ran into an old friend. Once I got to subway you were gone."

The second message she sent said, " I am so sorry, Vikk. I really did want to see you. "

Yeah right. You looked like you were too busy with that guys lips on your lips. I respond back saying, "I'm not so sure you did. sorry."

I felt so bad. I don't want to give up on her, I'm just so unsure. There has to be something that I don't know. I decided to do the last thing I would've wanted to do. I messaged Mark: "Hey Mark. You're friends with Elizabeth right? Can we talk? Lemme know."

Mark messaged back right away, "Sure no problem, we can talk." I give him my Skype and he calls in a couple minutes.
"Hey."

I told him about the note I wrote for Elizabeth to meet me at the mall and he said that he already knew about that. Elizabeth told him? She talks about me. Are thought of that made me smile.

"It's just, she didn't show up and when I walked out the store I saw her with some guy and they were hugging and then he kissed her," I told Mark, sounds really upset.

"Really? That's hard to believe. This guys what did he look like?"

"Uhm he was tall and lean. He had somewhat long dark hair. He was wearing a flannel and jeans. That's all I really saw because I saw them from the side."

Mark thought for a while them said, "Ohh. I know who she was with. Her ex-boyfriend Julian. I can guarantee to you that she doesn't like him anymore. I'll let you in on a little secret, I think Elizabeth has the feels for you. So I don't think you should worry about that. I know she really wanted to see you. And believe me, when Elizabeth says sorry she means it more than anything. I have to go now but just think about what I've said. Later Vikk. Call me if you got anymore questions."
Mark hung up after that.

Elizabeth has the feels for me? Does that mean she likes me? I can't stop smiling at the thought of that. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Josh.

"Hey you looked really upset earlier today. Are you alright?" He asked.

I smile. "Oh yeah I'm okay now. It was all just a misunderstanding. I'll talk to you about it in the morning."

Josh left and I got ready to go to bed. I check Twitter one more time. I messages Elizabeth one more time saying, "I'm also sorry about tonight. I want to see you again." I gave her my skype in hopes that we could skype sometime.

I understand that people make mistakes. I understand that it wasn't her fault. I hope she'll call me. I thought tonight was gonna turn out better than this... really didn't meets expectations. I make one last tweet before I go to bed:

"Some nights don't turn out as planned, but that doesn't mean the night still can't be good."