Chapter 24

Vikk's POV

Wednesday:

Turns out I didn't go to bed as early as I was hoping. I got a late night Skype call from Preston, asking to record a video that he really needed at the moment. And being nice guy Vikk I said okay.

I woke around 10 because of the noise building downstairs. I quickly went down, got breakfast and reminded them to keep it down a bit.

I was really tired and wanted to sleep for a bit longer but with the ruckus downstairs I just couldn't. None of the pack was up yet so I recorded a solo parkour map and a couple mad pack episodes with Pete. Then I went on to editing the videos.

The guys downstairs were loud but not too loud. There wasn't any back ground noises in my videos, thank goodness.

Around 2, I heard chattering outside my door, but I had my headphones on and couldn't exactly hear who it was. "Hey Vikk, are you busy?"

It was Josh. "Uhh yeah." I was in the middle of editing a video that I need to upload today.

"How busy?"

"Very busy. I have a ton of videos I need to edit. I'll come down in an hour or so when I'm done editing."

"You sure you don't wanna just take a break?" Even if I did take a break its not like I could join downstairs, I suck at Fifa.

"Nah I can't. sorry mate."

I went back to editing the video. Once some of the pack were up we film a lucky block and a rage full parkour. Love parkour, but damn it's stressful.

I got so into my video grind that I forgot to go downstairs until around 5. Everyone was still there, not really playing Fifa anymore but just chillin. Once I saw Josh he said, "Hey you said an hour why didn't you come down earlier?"

"I was on a massive video grind. Why does it matter? I couldn't have participated in the Fifa games anyway. Do you forget how bad I am?"

"Nobody could forget how bad you are mate. But you should've came down because Elizabeth was here and she wanted to see you. That's why I went up earlier."

What. What. No. Wait what. "She was here? Why was she here? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Chill bro. Simon invited her to the Fifa tournament. I didn't know about it until this morning. She was here for like 5 hours. But, she invited us to play paint ball tomorrow with her and her friends. You in?"

I was supposed to do more recording tomorrow. But it's Elizabeth. So I decided I'd just stay up later tonight so I could go tomorrow without worrying too much about videos.

"I'm in. Where's Simon right now?" I didn't see him while I was walking in.

"Oh he left to take Elizabeth home a while ago. He should be back fairly soon."

I went back to my room and rested for a bit before I went back on the grind. Around 9, Simon came into my room.

"Hey Elizabeth invited us to play paintball tomorrow. Are you gonna be to busy to come or will you be able to?" Simon asked.

"Oh yeah Josh already told me about it. I'm in. I just have to stay up really late tonight to finish up some videos. But I should be able to go tomorrow."

"Cool that's great. Stay on that grind."

And he left. There was something about the way he said that that was kinda sketchy. like disappointment maybe?

Around 1 I was nearly done with the video I was recording with Preston and then the internet stopped. what the fuck? seriously. why now. why like this.

Simon and Josh both came in and asked around the Internet. I didn't even know what happened with it. I went out to the power box and reset it. It took nearly an hour before the power went back on.

I lost all the footage from that video. ffs. Preston said he had other videos he needed to record and that we could just finish it tomorrow morning. fuck.

what do what do. Will I still be able to go paint ball tomorrow? I head up to Simon's room and ask him what time we got to be there tomorrow.

"They have it reserved from 11 to 3. I'm gonna head off to bed now so that I'll have enough sleep. I hope that Internet problem didn't set you off your schedule mate," Simon says sympathetically.

I didn't go to bed until 4. I wasn't even tired but I had to sleep. I have to wake up early to finish the videos in the morning before we head off. fingers crossed all goes well.