Chapter 18

Vikk's POV

Sunday (Cont.):

She had a huge smile on her face. A gorgeous smile at that. I've seen her smile in pictures of course, but in person it's just heart warming.

I slowly walk up to her and take off my mask and say, "I know this might seem insane, but I've been wanting to see you again ever since that night at the store and I haven't been able to stop thinking of you." I shyly smile.

"Really?" she respond. She was blushing! She was freaking blushing and it's so freaking cute.

I step closer to her and take off her mask. I want to see her face. Her beautiful face. "Beautiful," I whisper.

It was starting to get really loud inside and I really wanted to talk to her so I say," It's kinda loud in here. Do you want to go outside and talk?" My voice cracked when I said talk, smooth. I probably sounded really nervous.

"Sure I'd like that," she said. I took her hand and lead her toward the back door. On my way into the party earlier I saw how beautiful it was back there so I had to take her to see.

It was even more beautiful than it was earlier. They turned on small littles around the whole place, lighting up the sky. They looked like stars twinkling in the night.

"It's so beautiful out here," she gasped.

"Not as beautiful as you," I respond with confidence.

Nobody was outside which was good so I could talk to Elizabeth more privately. I looked at her. Her eyes were filled with curiosity as she was looking around at everything. Look at her and how interested she seemed to be, I realized how much more I want to know about her. I want to know what's she interested in, the things she loves, the things she hates, everything.

She started to shiver a bit. "Hey are you cold? We could go back inside of you want?" I ask her.

"No I'm fine. And before you say it, keep ur jacket," she tells me. I don't want her to freeze but she made it clear that she'll be fine so I tried not to worry about that.

"So how have you been Elizabeth?" I ask her, trying to make conversation.

"I've been good. It's been a rather crazy week. And just so you know you don't have to call me Elizabeth. You can call me a nickname," she tells me. This week really has been crazy....

"I like Elizabeth more. It suits you," I reply with a smile.

I heard the music from in the building playing from a distance; it was an Ed Sheeran song.

"Would you like to dance with me?" I asked nervously.

"I'd love to."

The song was slow so it was a perfect moment to hold her close and slow dance. She was light on her feet, moving elegantly. I keep my eyes locked on her, watching as she took light breaths and smiled. I spun her around and she twirled with grace. This girl makes my heart go at 120 mph. I held her close, never wanting to let go. After a while I realized the music stopped, "crap sorry."

Oh no it's okay," she smiled.

"Can I be real with you for a minute here, Elizabeth?" I have to tell her how I feel, I can't take it any longer.

"I didn't know we were being fake but yeah," she said. She got jokes, I like a girl that's funny. She's perfect for me.

"I like you, like a lot. And I can't get you off my mind. And you're the only thing in my life right now that just feels right. And I don't know if you'd like me back. I know it seems crazy because we barely know each other, but I feel like you know me better than anyone and-"

I was suddenly interrupted by the feeling of her lips on mine. I think I might've just melted inside. She kissed me.

"I like you Vikk," she said giggling. Oh those words will remain imprinted in my brain. She said she likes me. What a relief.

"You do?"

"I do."

I kissed her again, this time taking in what was going on. I had the most beautiful girl in my arms right now. I can not let go of this moment.

We decided to go back inside to hang with our friends. Not like we'd want to miss this epic party. She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it. I slipped it in my coat pocket and watched her walk away.

The rest of the night I spent hanging with the sidemen and the pack. Also there was Ali, Cal, Callux, and more. Literally everyone was at this party.

Throughout the night I saw Elizabeth with her friends. She looked so happy dancing around and laughing with her friends. Her friends seemed like great people too.

Later that night as I was leaving the party, I ran into Mark with another guy. "Hey Mark!" I called out.

"Oh hey Vikk what's up?" He said. Was he here with this guy? Is Mark gay? Well I guess you learn new things everyday.

"I just want to thank you. For talking to me about Elizabeth that one night. And realistically if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to see her again. So thanks."

"No problem."

It was true. If I wasn't following him on Twitter I wouldn't have saw the picture he posted and been able to find Elizabeth's twitter. I owe him a lot.

He left, I headed to my car with the guys what were car pooling with me. I dropped them all off at their hotels and went home. Once I got home I could not stay about barely another minute. I was so tired.

I headed up to my room and laid out on my bed. I touched my lips. Oh Elizabeth. She really had my heart going. Before dozing off I sent out a tweet,

"Best. Night. Ever."