Chapter 19

Elizabeth's POV:

Monday:

I walk to the kitchen, get a bowl of shreddies, and sit down. I've been staring at my phone all morning. When is Vikk gonna call or text me? It's 1pm. He should be awake.

I checked Twitter to see if he's tweeted anything. His last tweet said," Best. Night. Ever." Did he copy my tweet? I checked the time. He tweeted it at 2:36. I checked the time I tweeted it, 2:35. Damn. We in sync.

"Why are you smiling at your phone?" Liam says from behind me.

"Shit boy you scared me," I said, startled because I wasn't expecting him to come outta no where. I didn't even realize I was smiling at my phone.

"Is it that Vikk guy you were talking about last night?" He asked. Nosy af.

"Yeah. I gave him my number last night and I'm just waiting for him to text or call me."

"That's sweet. Hey can I barrow your phone?"

Yikes. That's crossing the line. I never let anyone use my phone. "I'm sorry no. I don't like people using my phone."

"Come on, just real fast. I can't find my phone," He says, reaching for my phone.

I grab it at the same time as him. He has a tight grip on my phone. "Let go," I tell him. I ain't afraid to bite him if he won't let go. He would let go. I bit him.
"Ouch!" he shouts and drops my phone.

I didn't have a tight enough grip on my phone and it dropped... right into my bowl of cereal. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I grab my phone from the bowl. It turned off and I tried turning it back on. I wouldn't turn on. "well shit."

"Damn. I'm sorry," Liam said. Boy I could just punch you right now.

"It's fine. I'll just take it to the shop to get it fixed," I replied. not gonna yell at him. He's a sweet guy and I'm not a rude person.

"I'll go with you if you'd like?" He suggests.

"Sure."

We quickly get dressed and head out. We take his car. "Hey why did you come over to my place if you had your own car?"

"Oh uhm Mark wanted me to," he says shyly.

"Is there something going on between you two!" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Can I tell you the truth? I really like him. And I think I'm gonna ask him out tonight? Should I?"

"Go for it!" I say supportively.

We didn't tell anyone that we left because they were still asleep. My phone is broke and Liam can't find his. Welp, that sucks. Hope they don't wonder where we went.

We park at the phone shop and I head in. "Yeah hey so I dropped my phone in a bowl of cereal and it won't start," I tell the guy that was working the counter.

He tries turning it on and it doesn't work. He asks, "Is this the first time this has happened?"

"No. I've dropped my phone.. a lot," I admit.

"Well I'm gonna have to keep your phone here for a couple days so we can get it fixed properly."

"Wow wait what? You're telling me I have to go a couple days without my phone? Can you not fix it right now?" I start freaking out. I can't live without my phone.

"I'm sorry ma'am it's the only thing I can do. Do you have a contact number to which we can call you when your phone is fixed?"

"Yeah.. just call Kara. She's the other number in the phone plan," I say. Once he was done talking I head back out.

"So?" Liam asks.

"They have to keep my phone for a while to get it fixed," I say disappointedly.

Before heading back to the house we went to get some breakfast. Waffle House. Oh the glory of waffles. We bought a bunch of extra waffles to bring back to the house to feed the others.

"WAFFLES EVERYONE!!" Liam shouts as we walk into the house.

The only ones still asleep was Kara. "Lazy ass," I said.

Tony, Mark, and Rachael hopped up add went to the table to eat.

Liam and I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"So when are you gonna ask Mark and how?" I ask him. Wow, now who's being nosy af.

"Tonight we have a date to go play laser tag. Ya know we still wanna seem super masculine even if we are on a date together. I think in the middle of the last game I'll lean in, kiss him, and ask him to be boyfriend."

"That's so cute. Freaking ship, Mariam," I said giggling.

Liam and I decided to wake up Kara. We go to her room to see her asleep in bed. What do we do? We jump on her bed to wake up. "WAKE UP KARA WAKE UP!!" We shout at her.

"Fuck off," Kara says.

"But.. we have waffles," I say.

"Aight I'm up. Bring me my waffles."

"Get your lazy ass up and get them yourself," I say to her laughing.

After everyone ate waffles they left back to their own place. Kara had somewhere to go so I was left home alone.

After everyone was done is when it hit me. I started to get a really bad headache and I couldn't stop sneezing. No no no, I can not be sick. Sadly.. I was. I stayed in bed the rest of the day. I did not have to energy to get up.

I didn't even have my computer.. I lent it to Rachael to use. No phone or computer. All I was left with was tv. I spent the day watching Netflix. I watched Vampire Diaries because that show is bae.

I wonder what Vikk is doing rn. Fuck. I don't have my phone so if he calls or texts me I can't reply. I hope he doesn't think I'm ignoring him if he does call. I can't even check Twitter because I don't have my computer. I'll just have to wait until Kara gets home.

When Kara gets home she knocks on my door. "Why are you hiding in your room? And why do you look like shit?"

"Wow thanks. I'm sick right now. And I don't have my phone or computer. Can I barrow your phone or computer to check Twitter?" I ask her.

"Sorry, I wish I could help, but I can't log off my Twitter. I don't remember my password so if I log off I can't get back on."

"Oh for fuck sake Kara." Great. Now I can't even check Twitter either. Could it get any worse? I hope they fix my phone soon. I have to talk to Vikk.