Chapter 25

Elizabeth's POV

Thursday:

I get attacked with nerf guns in the morning. All I hear is shoutin and feel the little shoots hitting me. I cover myself with my blanket and then I feel people jumping on my bed.

"PAINT BALL. PAINT BALL. PAINT BALL."

I lift my head up and see all the fuckheads around me. "What time is it?"

"Time to get up and smell the roses sunshine," Mark says.

Everyone was here already: Kara, Rachael, Tony, Mark, And Liam. We also brought along some other friends to play: Ashley, Elli, and Taylor.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and wear a plain white tee and camouflage jeans. yep, swag. looking rad af. We leave around 9:45.

The paintball center we decided to go to is kinda far away. But it's a massive place with actually small buildings and not just ridiculous plastic blockers.

I call up Simon to see where they're at. "Hey sweet thaaaang. We're about to leave now. See ya soon.?"

"Yeah and make it kinda quick cuz this place is rather far and we have from 11 to 3," I tell him.

"Yes ma'am. We will head out this instant. Onwards fellow sidemen!" weirdo.

We all pile in 2 separate cars and head out. We blasted music and had a hell of a time. Tony put on the song Thinking Out Loud because he's just been in love with that song lately.

Whenever I hear that song I just think of vikk. I remember the feel of him next to me and his sweet embrace. I've been listening to this song a lot. Like I'll just have it on replay as I fall asleep.

We got a little held up because we got lost and by the time we got there the sidemen were there.

"Who was the one saying to make it quick?" Simon says with a smirk.

"Shut uuup. we got lost," I replied. I looked around to see who was here: Simon, Josh, Tobi, JJ, Ethan, and Harry. "Where's vikk?"

Simon's smile dissipates," oh, he got held up with recording videos. But he said he'll be coming as soon as he can. He should be back by the second game. Until then, I call shotgun on having you as my partner."

"Oh you're gonna regret that, I got an awful shot."

I was rather disappointed that he wasn't here. But I'm glad that he'll be able to come. He's so busy and just dedicated to YouTube. And it's really sweet to see how much he cares for the fans.

We all got set up into sets of two: Simon and I, Mark and Liam, Tony and JJ, Josh and Tobi, Kara and Harry, and Rachael and Ethan. Ashley, Elli, and Taylor had to be on one team until Vikk got here.

"Oii Simon why didn't you want to be my partner? what happened to Emon??" Ethan said. (EMON EMON EMON EMON)

"Emon is dead. ded. at least this round. next round it's you and me baezinga," Simon replies. (EMON EMON EMON EMON)

At the last second we hear a shout from behind and see that vikk has arrived! I thought he wouldn't make it to this game. I tell Simon that since vikk's here I'm gonna team with him instead. Simon teams with Taylor because he didn't feel like teaming with Ethan until next round.

"Hey bout time you showed up," I say with a smile.

"Well, work calls. Got held up last night. But I made it and I get to see you and that's what matters." I can feel myself blushing.

We all got into sets of two: Vikk and I, Mark and Liam, Tony and JJ, Josh and Tobi, Kara and Harry, Rachael and Ethan, Simon and Taylor, and Elli and Ashley.

We got all geared up. Kara whipped out the selfie stick and took a picture of us. Posted it with the caption "squad goals" . I got Kara to take a picture of Vikk and I. I posted it captioned 'Dream Team. #Elizavikk'. that'll make the fans roar.

Vikk and I headed in. We got the yellow paintballs, repping Vikk's color. He took lead and I watched his back. That was our tactic.

The first team we saw from behind was Ashley and Elli.  We snuck up behind them. "Okay Elizabeth take the first shot," Vikk told me.

"Oh you didn't get the memo. I have an awful shot."

"Just go for it."

I aim my gun and shot. I miss by a mile. And now they know we're here. I duck and Vikk shots them both. Swag. One team down.

I peak up and see in the distance Mark and Liam getting shot down by JJ and Tony. JJ got hit along the way.

We head toward that way to get get Tony. I shout out," YO TINY!!" He looks behind and Vikk shots him.

"WHY MUST YOU CALL ME THAT?!"
he shouts back. kek.

Vikk and I head across to the northern wing. We find a mix of blue and white paint. Kara and Harry must've ran into Simon and Taylor. Not sure who still lives though.

Harry lived apparently. He tried sneaking up behind us and I saw him. I shot and it hit his shoulder. HOLLLAAAAAA. I hit a shot. I quickly run over to Harry and ask, "Hey, is your team mate out?"

"Yeah Kara got hit and so did Taylor, but Simon got away."

As Vikk and I walk around sneakily, we witness Simon go in on Ethan and Rachael. He hit Ethan and Rachael ran off. "DOES EMON NOT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE?!" Ethan shouts.

The only ones left were me, Vikk, Simon, josh, and Tobi. Once again sneaky Simon rko'ed from outta nowhere and got josh. Then he ran off once more.

"Okay plan, you chase down Simon and I'll get Tobi," Vikk states. Before I had time to debate against it, he ran off. For fuck sakes how am I supposed to get Simon?

I head off slowly and I watch as Vikk shoots Tobi. now I just gotta get Simon.

I run off in the direction Simon was. He must've noticed me going after him because he shouted,"give up Liz. you aren't gonna get me."

I run super quickly to the left and then forward then to the right, cutting him off of his track. "Think again Minter." And I shot him directly in the chest.

I did a little happy dance. HELLA. I JUST WON. SWEEEEG. And then I get shot. what the fuck? Simon shot me. "Oiiiii! You can't do that! what chi doing?" I shot him back.

He keeps shooting me and I keep shooting him and then we're both just covered in paint. All in our hair and everything. We start busting out laughing.

Vikk runs up from behind yelling,"Hey did you get Simon?" I sure did.

"Woah. You guys are a hot mess," Vikk says. that's for sure.

"BUT WE WOOOOON!!" Vikk picks me up and spins me around. I get paint all over him but he doesn't care.

We played another round. This time I was paired with Tobi. We only got 3rd place. Simon and Ethan took that win. (EMON EMON EMON)

We finally headed home and I was so tired. I checked my Twitter and saw Vikk retweeted the picture I posted. I got a bunch of mentions asking if we were dating. I dun know why ask meh.

I skyped with Vikk for a short while until he had to go back to doing videos.

Today was just an amazing day. And I'm really glad that Vikk made it. The time I spend with him is always the best time. He's just the best.