Sin say Hello to the Sun

California the golden state. That's where Sin Garcia was heading with her long black hair whipping behind her she made sure she stopped at the cemetery to say goodbye to her mom and dad who had died that year. Sin wanted something new and was tired of living in her old house by herself since her parents died. Being 17 and turning 18 once school returned from summer vacation Sin was allowed to care for herself and not put in custody cause she had no other living family members . Sin looked at her parents head stones told them goodbye with her eyes watering she remembered the last thing her father and mother told her "Sin we love you the way you are and so should you, always remember that" her father said and her mother was quick to say with a laugh "and remember thick girls don't cry" they were going to work when a car struck and killed them on impact. She wiped the lonely tear that fell and said to the head stones "thick girls don't cry" she got on her wobbly feet and got in her car. She was lucky her parents saved what little money they had and left it all to her. So she planned to go to Cali cause she remembered going when she was 5 and her mother telling her "say hello to the sun sin" when they arrived cause she awoke and they were at the beach and the sun was just rising and the smile on her parents faces stuck to her so she wanted that back the sun of a new day so she put the car in drive and headed off to get her new day.

The small apartment she entered was nice enough for her for her first place and it was right near the beach and the school she was supposed to start once summer ended which was in a week. Sin threw her suitcases and all her belonging in the apartment and locked the door to check out her new neighborhood. When she hit the beach she got a lemonade and walked around when she heard laughter up ahead she saw guys and girls that looked around her age she was planning on walking past them without a thought until she heard them talking well the girls anyways. This skinny, possibly a freaking model brunette haired girl was whispering loudly and she knew who they were talking about. Her. "Oh god look at her thighs and stomach why would she wear shorts" the brunette said .Sin was the type who was quick to reply so she smirked and walked right up to them with all the confidence of someone of importance she looked the girl right in the eye and said "hey honey, you look really good I bet my dog would love you he loves chewing on bone" the group the brunette was with were laughing not even defending the girl. A guy she didn't bother to look at said "dang, Karla she burned your ass" She leaned over just a bit looking behind Karla apparently being the girls name , pretending to look for some thing and said "what ass" the girl was burning red before anyone could react or reply Sin turned sipping her lemonade walking back to her new apartment ready for a good night rest not even bothered by the comment the girl named Karla had made cause she knew she was chunky. Sin had always had meat on her bones she didn't know what skinny was she wasn't fat but to others she was so she accepted it as that but never let people get away with talking mess about her so with a smile about how she handled things she laid on her bed and thought maybe this was going to be a great place to be where she could be the girl she wanted to be. Or so she thought.