Best Friends

Peter stood smiling at everyones reaction to his surprise visit, oh the things people don't know he thought. Making sure to point the gun at each and every one of them before putting it back to gabby's tiny frame. "Story time! right kiddo" he said out loud but speaking to them all like small children confused when a pet dies. "You double crossing puto!" Drew said walking towards peter with fire in his eyes and as soon as Sin opened her mouth to try to get him to stop the shot was fired the silence that came after was short when Drew cried out "I'll kill you." Drew said obviously short of breath from the bullet wound he was bleeding from as Liam and Leonardo walked slowly to Drew eyeing Peter who was ready to kill all of them anyways. As the two men kneeled beside Drew both looking at each other knowing he was not going to make it one mans step brother/ ex nemisis one mans chid from an affair both wishing to know  more from this misunderstood man who obviously being used by his "father" the man that raised him and peter when he was blinded by revenge.They looked down to drew and drew looked at them wondering only what if? what if he knew them? what if they could have become a family? Drew coughing up blood turn to sin weak from a loss of blood and as loud as he could talk he said " I am sorry.... " coughing up more blood sin replied "we forgive you" and as everyone take his last breath started to bow their heads but not before a bark of laughter erupted from peter "Oh man thats great" he said laughing "Now that he is dead we can move on and remember no funny business kay fambams" He continued laughing finally settling down to tell them how he planned his perfect get away murders "You see Drew buddy boy dead guy over there was so obsessed with making you pay for stealing the money from his daddy, obviously some issues there" he laughed again "that as soon as I told him that Iliana hid the money in leo's casket and that if he also wanted revenge on liam he should kidnapp gabby.only issue is Leo found out about the kidnap obviously not knowing I was part of it rescued her and brought her straight back to me and told me where he was going to find drew, I was hoping things would be done quickly but now were here listening to me a guy you trusted Leo" smirking "the police officer who's one job was to protect you and keep you hidden from harm, ironic, huh?" he laughed once more then letting his smirk slide from his face to point the gun straight to sin. "You first, sugar." was all he said before pulling the trigger. The fainted screams and buzzing was all sin would make out she felt the blood .... she could taste the blood in her mouth like a copper. She wanted to tell liam that she loved him and she cried, cried like she had never cried before her entire body shaking the tears mixing with the blood she felt the blackness coming over and the very last thought in her mind was "mama, im coming home...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay well sorry one for bailing again I finished my first semester of university though!!! and idk nothing new i have just been busy but same old same only oh except i got a new tattoo that now makes 4 and im 19 now but anyways this story is coming to an end soon either 1-2 more chapters but once again sorry for the grammar and errors. I'm an english major im usually very picky but im sorry i do not have time i will eventually edit all these chapters but as for now please please please please comment , vote, and keep reading hell even message me with some suggestions or maybe how you guys wanna see this story end any ways later yall - Niqui the Kid Kanikki