Feed me

She was on, what felt like a cloud she heard running water and when she opened her eyes she knew she was dreaming cause she wasn't at her apartment. Sin actually didn't know where she was but there was drawings of what looked like her on a desk when the sound of water stopped and was replaced with the sound of a door opening that's when sin knew she was dreaming. Liam's body was hard as a rock dripping with water his tattooed chest and sleeves were just adding to his attraction and his black hair was slicked to his forehead and the only thing on him was a towel covering his bottom half. "Oh your awake" Liam's deep voice spoke to her she would have fainted if she wasn't already asleep. Sin sat up checking him out in his entirety she gawked at his flawless frame. Liam walked towards her she looked sort of out of it "are you okay? If this about last night" he was inches from her and he couldn't help that her eyes were half closed and she was pursing her lips trying to figure something out he couldn't help it he's been wanting to for so long now. Liam leaned forward sin doing the same. "FEED ME!!!" Gabby burst into the room with giggles and smiles not realizing she ruined the moment sin jumped and her eyes were wide awake she turned to gabby then to Liam "oh my god I thought I was dreaming" sin whispered to herself Liam thought she said something so he asked her "what was that" he stared at her expecting for her to bring up the fact that they almost kissed but she just looked even more confused. Sin shook her head but saw the frown that appeared on his face they almost kissed and she was mentally freaking out. Sin and Liam held each other's gazes both challenging each other to say something. "So is anyone gunna feed me cause I'm kinda starving?" Gabby said tapping on Liam's arm "old people" she said before walking to the kitchen until someone fed her. "6 year olds what can we do?" Liam joked watching his sister leave she was a handful at time but Liam loved her she was the only family he had left. "Speaking of food lets go get some pancakes from this diner down the road they're to die for" he told her turning to look for some clothes he really needed to put on he thought he might be making sin uncomfortable cause she kept staring "is it the tattoos? " he asked her while rifling through the drawers of his dresser. "You keep staring and you look like you wanna run away" he continued his shoulder blades and back muscles were to much for sin she looked to the floor and finally put a coherent sentence together . "I actually find tattoos attractive my dad used to have a lot if you can believe it or not." she had a sad smile on her face remember her dad and calling him a coloring book when she was younger. "And I do wanna run away" she stated it so seriously he turned and looked at her shoving the shirt on. "And why would that be Mi lady? Already sick of me ?" He smiled at her. Sin stayed quiet for half a second before telling him. "We almost kissed......" They both became quiet a few moments later he replied "yes we did. And I wish we had." He had a slight blush. Sin was going to pick on him to make the awkwardness of what he just said go away. " gangsters blush" she though he would become more embarrassed but he started to smile and walked toward her. "Only when the most beautiful of women catch their attention" he kissed her on the cheek before pulling back quickly. "Shower so we can feed the monster" he told her grabbing pants and walking out of the room. As if his actions hadn't made her heart skip a mile a minute into over drive she was internally fainting.
When they all walked outside to go to the cars and go get food they found a dead dog on the porch it's blood pooled around it gabby screamed and started to cry. "Bitches die sinful baby you and Liam's pup are next." Was the note found next to the dog. "Baby cmon don't hide come here" Liam was talking to Gabriela who was hiding behind sins leg. "Cmon lets go get food" she nodded her tear stained face red and blotchy she held his hand and they walked to the car sin right behind them. Liam's hand gripped tightly to the steering wheel trying his best not to explode in front of his baby sister. When they finished at the diner sin might have brought up the fact that they did have amazing pancakes but the tension all through the meal was terrible when they go to the car Liam turned to her "can you do me a huge favor and watch gabby for me while I clean up the mess at the house" his eyes held so much tiredness and stress "of course I will we will go back to my place and wait for you there" she told him. Sin and gabby went to her car and both hugged him goodbye both girls counting down the seconds to when they would see the guy they both love one just didn't know it yet. He walked to the porch to clean up the remains of the poor dog who got dragged into this. He was making plans in his head he needed to get this fixed he needed to keep them safe he thought when they drove away. Liam promised himself he would come up with something. He had to.

--------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you so much for voting especially the ones who do it for every chapter it just makes me want to write more. Keep comment and voting. But seriously! you guys are amazing!!!