Gabby say Hello to the Sun

The whispering was gentle just a soft tickle of a voice in her head, she heard a jingle of laughter and she smiled, she knew her moms laugh anywhere "mama" sin said "mi amor, levántate" she heard the strong, deep voice of her father telling her to get up. Sin couldn't see anything, everything was black and she couldn't tell where the voices were coming from ....."maybe I'm dead" she thought "Am I dead? did peter shoot me and I died" she said and then the jingle of her mothers laugh resonated but louder "sin baby you aren't dead, get up" her father said again but more forcefully "mija, cry, cry baby, wake up sin and say hello to the sun........" her mothers voice started to fade out and sins eyes started to flutter open the sun was harsh on her eyes at first she felt a horrible pain on the side of her head she saw gabby asleep in the passenger seat and Liam rubbing her head with one hand while driving with the other he looked at sin through the rear view mirror after she let out a choked "what the hell happened" Liam was about to answer her when she let out a gasp after she caught the image of her reflection in the rearview mirror her hair was matted with dried blood which covered the side of her face as well, sin slowly raised her hand to her head and felt the gash there "we haven't stopped yet, so I couldn't clean you up,  i'm sorry." Liam told her and she felt the sorry he said wasn't just for not cleaning her up because he turned back to the road trying not to make eye contact "Liam I would have fallen in love with you no matter the situation even if I had known that all of this would have happened I would do it again and again for you. Always." she said to him and he finally looked her in the eyes "Sin I love you too, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so were going to your parents so I can ask them for permission to marry you" Liam said and he chuckled and saw her with a huge grin on her face she let small tears drip from her eyes sin had not felt this happy since her parents died just as she was about to say something else she finally realized something "Liam where are your parents? what happened to peter? once again what the hell happened?" sin asked looking for all the answers to her unanswered questions running in her head. "Well one, calm down my baby doll" he told her sensing her fear rising again but also noticed the blush to her cheeks it was the first time he really called her some sort of endearment. "Peter shot at you and my dad pushed you out of the way.... he... he died sin" Liam tried to keep his head up knowing his dad loved him so much he sacrificed himself for the girl his sin loved. "I'm so sorry Liam" Sin told him reaching her arm over the seat to rest it on his shoulder. "He wouldn't have regretted and neither will I, I need you sin but, I knocked peter out my moms going to handle the rest" Liam was going to continue but Sin interrupted " She's gunna kill him!" Sin asked in a kind of shocked tone Liam laughed " maybe, but no she wanted to stay behind and bury my dad give him peace and all she said she would explain everything to the police and say she doesn't know what happened to us, so we can start again, a new life" Liam smiled his tattoos and memories will always be a reminder of his past but the future, with gabby, Sin, and the duffel bag of money, will be a next chapter for them all. "pancakes" a small whisper said it came from gabbys little sleeping form as she mumbled in her sleep Liam and Sin laughed "Pancakes it is" Liam said smiling back to Sin who said it was time to wake little gabby up "Gabby, gabby baby wake up, it's time to wake up" she shook the little girl a little and as gabby's eyes started to flutter open Sin said "Gabby wake up and say hello to the sun" Sin sat back as gabby woke up and smiled at them "Where are we going guys?" she asked Liam and Sin. " Home" Sin replied as a small tear slid down her face. Thick girls do cry.... for the right boy at least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all y'all. THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!! for the people who are reading this and stayed with me till the end this is my first book and I hope only to improve check out my other book words for wallpaper , it's poetry. Per Usual comment, vote, and thank you thank you thank you. Hoped you enjoyed even though I need to edit :) love you guys -Dominique AKA Niqui