My mom once told me

Gabriela ran into the kitchen from the living room where I had her wait while I made food. When I told her the food was done her beautiful grey eyes lit up at the site. There was a plate stack full of pancakes, a plate of sausage and bacon, and a bowl full of fruit. Sin was happy she went grocery shopping this week the look on Gabriela's face made sin heart warm. But as soon as sin thought maybe she could turn the day around gabbys smile faded and she only reached for some fruit. "Gabby eat some real food, you just were saying how hungry you were" sin told her trying to get her to eat. Before she knew it gabby has tiny tears streaming down her face "the girls at my school said I'm fat that no boys will ever like me and that I'm ugly" she hiccuped And wiped at her red face wishing she could look like sin ever since she saw sin with Liam she knew they perfect for each other and sin was so pretty. "Oh baby, come here" sin told her. Her heart aching because sin knew the feeling all to well because when she was younger she remembered the kids always picking on her. "You wanna know a secret?" Sin told her and gabby nodded slowly looking at sin with curiosity. "Sometimes I think I look ugly too I would cry all the time because girls were mean to me too at school but my mom before she died"
"You don't have a mom either?!" Exclaimed gabby interrupting sin. Sin might have been more upset at the fact that gabby felt what she felt at such a young age but she smiled sadly "no, I don't have a mommy" she told her gabby threw her arms around sin hugging her. Sin smiled and continued "when I was younger my mom would tell me something I won't ever forget she told me thick girls don't cry and neither do beautiful girls and that's what you are" she smiled at gabby as she smiled a toothy grin "thank you sin! Can I eat now?" She asked looking at the pancakes she wanted so badly. "Yes" she chuckled out. Just as they both were about to start digging in the door swung open and sin and gabby let out a frightened scream. "Sorry guys" Liam had his hands raised as in surrender not meaning to scare them but the door was open so he let himself inside." You should lock the door you know" he joked to sin giving her a playful glare. "Yeah sorry about that but I'm glad your here" she told him hoping he knew how much she meant that ,she hated being alone. "Me too" he said smiling at her before glancing at gabby who was reaching for the 3rd pancake she was silently stacking on her own plate. Liam laughed and moved froward to stop her from making a mess of things. As Liam helped her sin spoke up. "So I was thinking maybe we can go to the beach I think we all need to relax and have a bit of fun what do you think?" Liam smiled and nodded "sounds great but first let's eat I'm starving" he told her.
As they made their way to the beach gabby ran ahead of them ready to put her feet in the water "careful" Liam called to her before turning to sin "thanks for watching her I can tell she really looks up to you" he smiled and looked at gabby splashing water and running around. "Honestly it wasn't a big deal she's a great kid" sin replied saying nothing but the truth. "She's been through a lot and I can tell she loves you already" he told sin smiling seeing sin smiling at the thought. As the day continued they spent that day at the beach eating ice cream,building sand castles, and swimming relaxing as the hours passed. Tired and need of sleep they all headed back to stay at sins for the night. "Want to go to the park tomorrow pretty one" sin told gabby who was half asleep on the couch ."mmm hmm" she mumbled dozing off. "Why don't you and gabby sleep on the bed and I take the couch" Liam suggested. "Sounds good thanks" sin told him and watched as he lifted gabbys small Frame from the couch and moving her to her bedroom. As Liam walked out he went straight for sin pulling her into a hug. "You are the best you know I'm grateful for meeting someone like you" he told her. Sin blushed and hugged him tighter feeling safe in his arms. "Goodnight Liam" she told him kissing his cheek and walking to the bedroom hoping tomorrow would be another day filled with laughter and smiles like today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I've been busy with work and school and my poetry group I'm all over the place but I try to update once every 1-2 weeks so here you go! I know it's short but I'll be better next time! Love you readers! Vote and comment and keep reading it means a lot to me!!!