Ms.Garcia Introduce Yourself

It's been a week since Sin has moved and besides what happened at the beach she's been enjoying what days she has left. But, like all good things it has to end and today is the first day of school and to say sin is nervous is an understatement. Sin looks at herself in the mirror one last time she can't help but notice the way her tummy sticks out a bit. The dark blue jeans show off her curvy legs and thick thighs that she can't ever hide, the black combat boots help pull off her look when she throws
on her leather jacket over her loose fitting white v neck blouse. Sin was thick but curvy in all the right places and even though she was a beautiful girl no one liked her and Sin never seemed to care. Sin looked at her reflection then spoke to it and said "you are a sexy beast you own this day thigh gap my ass you are beautiful, thick girls don't cry right mama" she grabbed her phone and car keys and headed out the door with the intentions of being her normal not caring self
Once sin parked her car she stepped out already feeling eyes on her she kept it cool and walked to the office intending to ignore the stares but a high pitched voice stopped her right before she entered the school. Karla. Great she's gunna want pay back after what happened at the beach when she told her off. She kept walking hoping she didn't have any classes with the annoying stick figure. Once Sin got her schedule she had Speech first walking in it was like the parking lot all over again the stares of random faces she lightly glanced at only stopping once she caught sight of these pair of gray eyes that had her feeling like he was looking inside her she smirked at him then looked straight at the teacher only to say "I'm new, my name is Sin Garcia, where should I sit" before even getting a chance to move for the only available seat in the back the hippy looking man teacher person said "This my dear is speech, so in speech what do we do class" the entire class mumbled "We speak" the teacher who finally said his name was Mr. Griffin turned to her and said "So Ms. Garcia, introduce yourself" her confidence almost wavered but she turned on the charm and turned to the class "well hello class, my name is Sin, and seeing as he said introduce myself not talk about my self that's all I got" some students chuckled at her while some rolled their eyes at her being a smart ass. Sin walked in between the too close desks and made sure she didn't touch people's desk with her thighs she sat down in the back with only one head turned towards her the grey eyed boy who she finally got a good look at his dark brown hair was shaved at the sides and the middle slicked back his black shirt showed off that he had muscles and was obviously fit Sin stared back with a blank face he not intimidated by her look smirked and he did something that made her face falter for a bit he winked and turned back around like he didn't just wink. Sin wondered what his problem was maybe he just twitched she thought. Hearing Mr. Griffin give a lecture of why speech is an important class was so boring she thought she might actually fall asleep. The bell was like a savior as she lifted her bag strap over her head to leave when she was searching for her 2 period class she got lost within the swarm of kids in the hall when she felt this warm hand touch her hip she was ready to punch as soon as she turned but was shocked to see a smirking grey eyed boy he took the chance to say something while she was in shock "you lost? I'm sure I can help" before he could even blink she walked off not even bothering to look back and she wasn't sure why, but the feeling of loss of where his hand was at felt cold.