Part 3

"By who?" Jay Park asked as he was getting off the bed to face the guard. "Stray Kids sir." I could visibly see Jay get madder and the Guard shake with fear. "What are you doing?! Go stop them!" The guard ran off to go stop this stray kids' group. I got up and started to follow Jay. "Where do you think you're going?" He said, "If the house is under attack what makes you think I want to stay in this room?" Great, there I go again, talking back to people I shouldn't be talking back to.

"You're going to stay here" He walked out of the room and locked the door. I couldn't just stay here so I tried to find a way out. The window had a lock on it so that was out of the question and the only other door just lead to a bathroom.

the gunshots were getting louder and they sounded like they were getting closer. I rushed trying to at least find a weapon but I couldn't find one in time. Someone was trying to get into the room. The door opened revealing a panicked Jay Park. He fumbled over towards me grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me outside of the room and into the line of fire between guards. I tried to pull my hand away but it was no use, he had too hard of a grip on my arm, and every time I tried his grip would get tighter.

It felt like he would rip my wrist apart at any time. We walked past all the guards shooting at everyone but I guess we couldn't see one because just then I heard a gunshot and Jay fell to the floor. I took that as my chance and I began to run away. When I reached the outside I tried to run away but couldn't get far. As soon as I stepped outside on the porch I felt someone wrap their arms around me and cover my mouth.

"Where do you think you're going?" his voice was scary. It sent shivers down my spine. then before I knew It I was feeling faint and eventually I passed out for the 3rd time in 2 days.

-Author pov-

The short boy grabbed your fainted body and lifted you up bridal style. He brought you to the car and laid you down in the very back making sure you were tied up and had an eye cover on. he sat down next to you while he waited for everyone else to get back. At the house, 2 guys were interrogating Jay Park.

"Why did you buy all of those girls?" one of the boys asked. "Why else," Jay Park said. "It's fun" He started to laugh. Just then the older one started to punch him in the face over and over again until you couldn't even recognize his face with all the blood. "Chan that's enough," the younger said. "sorry" he got up and brushed himself off. 

"Can I kill him?" one said. "No Jisung,"  the younger said. "Grab him and bring him in the separate van. When we get to the house make sure he's tied up tightly In the basement." Chan and Jisung nodded at the younger and Jisung knocked him out.

As soon as the younger and Chan walked away they heard someone running to catch up to them. Felix looked over towards Jisung and saw him carrying Jay. "Hey, Felix"

"Yes, Chan?" Felix answered, "The girl Jay Park bought, is she in the car?" Chan asked. "yes she is coming with us." Chan nodded and walked away with Felix and Jisung by his side. They got into the car where everyone else was, and Jisung put him in the separate van that
Seungmin was driving in with the bodyguards and went back to the main van and took off away from Jay Park's mansion.

-Y/n POV-

        I woke up being able to see nothing and I couldn't move. I felt like I was being moved so I figured I was in a car or something. I pretended to be still passed out in hopes of getting information. "Drive faster!" I heard one of them say. "I'm going 10 over the speed limit already! do you want me to get pulled over?!" after that there was no more talking. I eventually fell back to sleep.

when I woke back up I was laying in a comfy bed with white and gray bedding. I looked around and saw a window that had another lock on it. I got up, my head pounding, and tried to open the door but realized quickly that it was locked. "Ugh, again? Seriously? Can't I just look for my brother without any more stops?" I groaned loudly and plopped back into the bed.

Not soon after I heard the door being unlocked and someone knocking on it and then walking in. He had a light brush of freckles along his face and he had long blond hair that went to the middle of his face. He was also holding a pile of clothes in his hands. "Who are you?" I asked making sure I kept my distance from him as he sat at the end of the bed. "My name is Lee Felix, I'm the leader of this group of people." He put the clothes in front of me as I sat even farther away from him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm not like those monsters." He gave a small smile and stood up again. 

     "Change into these, I'll be outside. When you're done just yell." He left the room closing the door behind him. The clothes he gave me were a pair of black sweats and a black t-shirt with neon green Designs on the front. They were quite big on me considering I'm only 5'3. I tied the strings on the pants and rolled up the legs since they kept falling down around the waist. "Done!"

He opened the door and walked in closing it behind him. "I have a few questions to ask you. First, what was the place like? The one that Jay park had taken you from." I thought back to when I was tied up in that chair, it brought shudders down my spine. "I was held in a room, it was mainly a cream white and it was dirty. The stage was just a regular auditorium except it looked to be really old and it didn't look like it was being used for anything other than what went on. I don't have much recollection about the outside but I do remember a sign that said 'Icheon Auditorium'" he looked as if he was thinking about it,

"Okay thank you, that was very helpful. Also, I'm going to leave this door unlocked, if you do anything suspicious, then I will lock you back up in here. Got it?" I nodded my head and watched him walk out of the room and closed the door behind him. I was extremely confused. The leader of a mafia gang, being respectful, and was allowing me to just walk around? What type of gang are they?

       Despite my confusion and worry I decided to leave the room and go walk around. I eventually found myself in what looked like the kitchen. I was hungry all of a sudden. Me being me, I started to look around for some food that would fulfill my hunger. "Who are you?" I froze, I had ramen in one hand while the other one was holding a pot I turned around and saw someone I never thought I would see in a place like this.

Bang Chan