Part 9

When I woke up I was on the ground in the basement of my house. I looked up towards the chair and saw that Sehun was gone. And so was Y/n. I ran up the stairs and saw my group all passed out on the floor with their weapons in hand. "Shit!" I ran towards the security room to check the cameras. I logged into the computer and watched the cameras. They picked up 8 guys barging in the house while Sehun was coming out of the basement carrying Y/n over his shoulder. As soon as the guy named Kai found the camera, he took out his gun and shot it gaining the attention of my group who was in the back room.

I logged out of the computer and ran out of the security room into the main room where my group was. I saw them all starting to wake up off of the floor. "What happened?" the youngest asked, "EXO came, they took Y/n" I said with pent up anger. My voice came out deeply which scared the other members, they have only seen me get this mad once, and that was when my Aunt and Uncle came to the house demanding that I give up my gang to their stupid company saying that my friends, no, my family was just objects that they could use and dispose of when they where done with them.

       "So what's the plan?" Changbin asked putting his gun into the holster as well as his machete. "Seungmin will be waiting in the shadows of the back entrance close enough to where we can escape through the back quickly, but without them noticing the van. Jeongin you will be here hacking into their system and sending them all offline." They nodded in agreement as I continued with the plan. 

      "You will then hack into their cameras and direct us towards the basement safely letting us know of all of the guards and the EXO members."

       "Chan, Jisung, and I will go through the front entrance, while Changbin, Hyunjin, and Minho will go through the back entrance. Changbin, Hyunjin and Minho, you guys will have to take out as many guards as possible in order to make it safe to get Y/n and get out. Us three will be taking out guards as well so dont worry. After taking out all of the guards, Take EXO out." 

      "Yes, sir" Jisung saluted towards me and walked away heading towards the basement to most likely work out. 

       "Chan can I speak to you?" I left the main room, leading Chan to my office where I sat down on the desk as he sat in the chair in front of me. "Do you happen to know if your father is working with EXO?" He sat there just looking at me confused. "If he was gang affiliated, it wouldn't surprise me. We never even knew where he worked, all we knew was that he would come home and drink till he was more than just drunk."

       He had no emotion in his voice as he talked about him. "Why do you ask?" He sat back in the chair and folded one leg over the other. "Sehun mentioned your fathers name. It made Y/n have a panic attack, but when I tried to help her leave the room, he some how got loose and snuck up behind me and locked me out, taking Y/n with him." His eyes went wide and he started to pace. I can tell that he was trying to keep calm on the outside but deep down he was freaking out. I could easily tell earlier as well when I first told the about Sehun taking Y/n.

       I too, was internally freaking out. I didn't want anything to happen to Y/n. I didn't want anything to happen to any of my members, but Y/n was different. She was the only one from the outside that I could easily put my Guard down around without worrying about her being a spy. "We'll get her back. I'm sure of it. We have to" I said trying to convince myself as well. If there was one thing I knew I had to do, was stay strong and hope for the best. That will be best for everyone. 

       "Felix! Everyone's ready to go!" I heard Seungmin yell from down stairs. Looking bangchan in the eye, he nodded and we ran downstairs. I quickly grabbed my gun and knife and  we ran out to the van, body guards were following as we left.