Part 13

I woke up the next morning, the sun beaming brightly onto my face. Feeling around the bed, I immediately noticed that Felix was not there. I got up, and made my way to my room and grabbed my phone. When I did, the screen light up revealing the time that said '12:30' shit! I slept to late! I rushed to my closet and chose a very casual outfit.

       I walked down stairs after I brushed my teeth and hair and walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple, and walked back over to the living room where everyone was

       I walked down stairs after I brushed my teeth and hair and walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple, and walked back over to the living room where everyone was. "good morning everyone" I said as I sluggishly sat on the couch in between Felix and Minho. They were watching Knowing bros on the TV. "I went to go wake you up earlier but you weren't in your room. where'd you sleep?" I turned my head to where Jeongin was sitting as panic started to settle in. 

     "She slept in my room with me." I felt an arm go over my shoulder as I turned my head to a very confident Felix. My face began to heat up as I heard a bunch of 'ooos'. "Hey Jeongin, how's that job of yours going?" I was quick to change the subject, remembering the fact that Jeongin had a Job. "We never talked about that did we?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his head as he laughed. "No, we didn't" 

     Chan was now interrogating him, asking him all sorts of questions like 'where do you work?' and 'how long have you been working there?' he answered all of the questions honestly to everyone. "I work at this nice restaurant in downtown Seoul. I've been working there for about 5 months now, I wanted to make extra money for myself. Can I keep working there?" He looked at Chan and Felix with those pleading eyes that you could never say no to. 

     "Fine, just keep a low profile okay? We don't want the police to show up at our door and arrest our asses" Jeongin got up and started to jump around and hug everyone excitedly at Felix's statement. we all laughed at the adorableness of the younger. 'ring ring' I looked over to the sound and saw it was Felix's phone. It had started ringing, on the screen read 'Hongjoong Hyung' 

     I reached over and grabbed the phone, handing it to Felix. "Someone named Hongjoong is calling you" He took the phone and immediately answered it. His face went from happy to confused to stressed all in a span of 10 seconds. "What was that about?" Seungmin asked looking over towards us. "Hyunjin, Seungmin, Dig up anything you can find on Bang Ji Hoon. He tried to get to Ateez. Hongjoong saw that he looked like Chan and that they had the same last name so he called me and told me about what had happened. He's desperate at this point" 

     The two ran off the the computer room leaving the rest of us confused as what we should do. "Jisung you go make sure all of the knives are sharpened and that we are fully stocked on amo. Jeongin, once they are done digging up information, you will then do what you do best. Minho and Y/n you guys will go make sure all of the scopes are set and ready to go. Changbin and Chan you guys will set up the room and get ready for training. Hongjoong and the others are heading over here to talk about a plan with all of us, so I need to get ready for that." 

     We all separated and went to where we needed to go. Me and minho went to the weapons room with Jisung and began to check all of the scopes. "I guess you're on my team now" Minho laughed as we looked at all of the rifles. "I guess so, I'm also lead observationalist, so those two go hand in hand I guess" I chuckled and began to work in silence 

---

    I got a text about an hour and a half later from feeling saying Hongjoong and his guys were here. He had sent it to a group chat named 'Stray Kids' so the others most likely saw it too. I put down the last rifle and ran upstairs and into the living room where they were at. "Oh? She's new" One of them pointed out, He had very sharp features, but was almost angelic like. "Hi my names San." I shook his hand and bowed politely "My names Bang Y/n I'm Chan's sister" I said sitting next to Felix with a smile. "And my girlfriend" 

      He put his arm around me once again, making me blush. "Since when did that happen?" The one who seemed to be the leader asked. 'Last night" He smiled at the older and at me. 'Anyways, We need to come up with a plan, but first, introductions"

    "My name is Hongjoong, This is Seongwha, the oldest, Yunho, Yeosang, Mingi, Wooyoung, Jongho and you already met San." We sat for a while and got to know each other, They were a very fun group of people to be around. I also learned that Yeosang is very savage, and that San has a massive stuffed animal collection. 

----

       A couple hours went buy and now we were already eating diner considering it was 4pm. "we need a plan, any ideas?" Felix said looking around the massive dining room table. we had to put another table at the end of it because of how many people were here. "Lets, let him think Ateez is going to help him, and we make him think we kidnaped her.  We then have them meet up in an abandoned warehouse where we will then bring in Y/n. Before he gets to her, Minho will shoot him in the leg to make him fall, and we bring him back here where we will interrogate him and get information then bring him to jail." I nodded my head agreeing with Jeongins Plan. 

      "Its a good plan" I said eating my food that Chan made for us. "Are you sure?" I looked up to Chan who was looking at me with worry. "I'm sure. I just want that bastard put in jail." I took another bite of my food and got up putting it in the sink, then waling back into the dining room. "When do we call them?" I asked sitting down next to Hyunjin and Yeosang. 

    'We can call them now" Hongjoong got his phone out and dialed the number he had saved into his phone as 'Chans father' The man on the other end picked up after was felt like forever. "Hello?" His voice was slurred, and I could easily tell he was drunk. I looked over across the table where Chan sat, and saw the uneasiness in his eyes. He hadn't seen, nor heard, father in a long time, and now all of a sudden we were going through with a plan to throw him in jail. 

      "We would like to help you"